Chapter 6

Even when cumming, Hwayoung was still relaxed, and moved his cock as if he was just emptying out pee. Every time he did so, Gyuwon, who was blocked just before his climax, would moan and scream, “Haaang!” Hwayoung whispered in Gyuwon’s ear, having already lost his reasoning and was trembling.

“Say, “Please let me cum,” when you’re asking. Okay?”

As he said that, Hwayoung grabbed Gyuwon’s hand. It must have been too much for him because he was bullied for so long. If Gyuwon’s stamina wasn’t good, then he would have changed their position halfway through. His forcibly bent neck was red, but it wasn’t too bad.

“Ple-Please… Please let me cum… Hnghh.”

Gyuwon pleaded as he struggled, barely lowering his legs. He seemed to be the type weak to pleasure rather than being impatient. Because he managed to endure well during the enema but was now close to wailing. Hwayoung hoisted up Gyuwon. After getting him to kneel and spread his legs, he comfortably leaned on the bed and ordered,

“Do it.”

And as soon as he took his hand off, Gyuwon immediately stroked his own cock. His eyes lost focus. Nghh, nngh, anghhhh— He continued letting out coquettish sounds that don’t even often show in porn nowadays.

“Nnghh, ah… Nnh, nngh, so good, so good… That feels so gooooood- Ah, I-I’m going to… Anhhhh!”

It was a provocative sight. Moreover, Gyuwon, who was already out of his mind, was thrusting his fingers into his ass. Hwayoung was going to stop him, but held back. This was a good thing. If he was going to train him, he might as well let him cum from just his ass. Gyuwon spurted out semen, unable to keep his mouth closed as saliva dribbled from it, and fell to the floor. Hwayoung sighed. His cock was also hard. His sub fell to the floor. Wailing. Begging, losing his dignity. This was the moment a dom most wanted, was excited of the most.

Gyuwon, who just came, gasped as he looked at Hwayoung’s cock. At that moment, the big, flexible cat that was about to pounce studied Hwayoung’s face.

“Go ahead.”

The moment Hwayoung’s permission left his lips, he pounced and hurriedly swallowed it into his mouth. Even when seeing his small lips torn and bleeding, Hwayoung didn’t cum and pushed him. This was more of an assault than rape. But Gyuwon himself was desperate. He wanted to eat his cum again. His throat felt hot. It was so dry to the point of pain. Probably because him gasping heavily with his mouth open dried up the air. WHen Hwayoung came, Gyuwon did as well. The liquid that went into his throat was fishy and Hwayoung’s thing was also big, so Gyuwon retched again. But he didn’t avoid it nor did he spit it out. Even though he was heaving, he kept the cock in his mouth as he steadily came, and then waited for Hwayoung’s order after.

“Stop.”

Gyuwon was disappointed when he removed Hwayoung’s cock from his lips at his command. He wanted to lick it again. It was similar to undeserved love. That sensation of feeling good yet painful when around it, but when you weren’t, you yearn for it. Seeing him swallowing his saliva several times with eyes focused on his cock, Hwayoung smiled as he said,

“Okay, done. I’ll go wash up first.”

As he said that, the powerful tyrant turned into a nice man with a face like that of a flower in an instant.

The inside of his head wasn’t that different from ruins hit by a bomb. Recalling what he did, he thought, ‘I don’t want to! Never, never, never! I wanna erase everything!’ but the problem was that he remembered everything. Gyuwon covered his pale face with both arms and bit his lips. It was impossible to turn back time. It was impossible… Oh god, it was impossible! His throat felt dry but remembering how he begged Hwayoung earlier from how thirsty he was, he wanted to just die. What they did gave amazing pleasure to the masochistic Gyuwon, but to the rational Gyuwon, the memory of it embarrassed him so much he wanted to kill himself.