Chapter 2

He drove the car according to Hwayoung’s instructions. And looking at where they arrived, Gyuwon had no idea whatsoever what it was. He still had no idea, even when he saw the sign that said ‘DUNGEON,’ making him think it was a themed nightclub, when they thoroughly verified their IDs, and when he saw the sign that said, ‘Membership club, only for members.’ When Hwayoung mumbled something in the employees’ ears, stopping them from stopping his companion, the employees looked at Gyuwon in surprise. Gyuwon guessed that they were surprised that he was a bodyguard.

The inside was very dark when the door opened. He thought it was a nightclub or something, but he thought wrong. But then again, all that was written on the sign with a white background in neat lettering was ‘DUNGEON.’ It was too neat for a nightclub.

“Welcome, master. Who shall you be designating today?”

A man whose age was hard to guess appeared from somewhere in a waiter’s outfit, politely asking as he bowed at the waist. Hwayoung answered, “Let me see the catalog for a bit,” and they entered straight into the reception room. As soon as they entered, Gyuwon was surprised and could only lower his head.

They were many men. Some were young, some looked older. Some were chubby, some were thin and skinny. Some had piercings all over their body, some had stomachs that jutted out like E.T. And as soon as Gyuwon saw this, he knew exactly where he was, what they do, and even up to the sight of these people standing in the same uniform, like slaves. ‘Out of the frying pan and into the fire!’ Gyuwon lowered his head as he tried catching his breath and began to think hard about how to overcome the worst disaster of his life that made him want to cry.

Kim Gyuwon was a masochist (likes being abused). He was a gay man with a very rare, masochistic disposition. It was really that rare, but his disposition didn’t go very well with his appearance. He started working as a mercenary with his innate athletic nerves and body, but the job was too painful for him. Men completely took off their clothes often, it was rife with all kinds of weapons, and because of the lewd insults of these macho men, Gyuwon could barely stay around them. He knew well that if they someday catch him doing something wrong, everything he’d worked for would be ruined, but upon his honor, he was someone who could never trample anyone and was worried that if he gets trampled all over, his life would be ruined. He didn’t want to become a meat toilet for soldiers. But he really wanted to be sweetly tortured by someone. Afraid he would stare at his coworkers’ cocks every time they changed clothes, he would keep his eyes to a corner and change quickly. His body ached so much it was like someone was looking at it. He wanted his ass smacked. He wanted to be fucked with something strong. He wanted to crawl. Most of all, he wanted to put a man’s cock in his mouth and suck it. There were many moments when he couldn’t stand it and wanted to beg, so Gyuwon had no choice but to put an end to his life as a mercenary.

In the 29 years of his life, the person closest to his ideal type was Yoon Hwayoung. As he said earlier, Yoon Hwayoung was beautiful but depraved. For such a man to be a sadist (likes to abuse), isn’t he the ideal type that Gyuwon had wished for his whole life? Moreover, he was gay. This was clearly a gay exclusive, SM (A shortened word for Sadism-Masochism. Likes to abuse and likes being abused) club. Evidence suggested that only men were slaves.

Ugh, as he groaned, Hwayoung slowly looked around the room. He approached the manliest man in the room, who was about the same height as Gyuwon, and nodded. Knowing his instructions just with Hwayoung’s nod, the man hurriedly took off his uniform. His cock had a ring on it, but it was already hard. Hwayoung reached his hand out to that cock.

“Oh, pretty cute.”

His voice wasn’t particularly different from the usual Yoon Hwayoung. Which made it even more depraved. Gyuwon tightly closed his eyes with a frustrated expression. This was really difficult for him. He made up his mind again on quitting this job immediately tomorrow. Now Yoon Hwayoung would become the eternal king of his sexual fantasy world and be its pin-up boy when he fucks his ass with a dildo as he calls Hwayoung’s name.