Chapter 3

Another guy approached the girl ad he tried to punch her just like the guy before did

Another guy approached the girl ad he tried to punch her just like the guy before did. Well, idiots never learn I guess.

She didn't bother to stop or block the punch, instead, she grabbed his arm and ran in the same direction he tried to go. She then twisted him around and pinned him down with his face down. She put my feet on his back so that he won't be able to move.

This was a basic self-defense move that she learned from a friend.

When she was done with this guy, y/n looked over the others and see they were almost done. "(Y/n)!" Ben shouted. She looked at him, "Are you alright?" he asked with a worried tone.

"Yeah, I'm fine Ben." she replied.

She tried to not look at Gray so that he wouldn't know who she is, and it ended up being pretty easy. Gray is the kind of person who doesn't give a fuck about others much. Ben tried inviting him for a pool game but he refused, saying he has things to do unlike us.

Yes. That cocky bastard is my brother.

***

"Well, that was pretty chilling. Did you see that look on that kid's face? What kind of wacky character is that?" Ben said. They went back to the pool place after the fight and continued their game.

"Now that I've exerted myself like that, feels like I'm having a worse game," Alex said. "And care to explain why that chump tagged alone?" Alex said pointing at Gerard, he looked pissed. I don't like him, the boy thought.

"Don't get rude to me now, think of this as a celebratory event for crashing Yoosung High." Gerard replied with a smirk on his face as he shot the ball and earned some points. Ben laughed.

Little did they know why Gerard was actually here for. I'm here because... of her, he thought glancing at y/n. A slight blush appeared on his face.

"And what about Gray Yeon? Saying he has to go to his after-school class after causing all that chaos back there. Like hell he does! It doesn't fit that edgy bastard at all..." Ben said.

"Fits him perfectly." Y/n, Gogo, and Gerard all said in unison.

"But do you think those bozos from Yoosun will just cut their losses on this?" Alex asked, curiously.

"Of course not... Jimmy Bae's giant head wouldn't allow that to happen. He won't stay quiet." Ben pointed out he then shot the ball in front of him and shouted, "HAHA THAT'S GAME!"

"Lucky ass shot..." Alex replied, annoyed at the fact that he himself didn't win.

Ben, Gogo, and y/n made Gerard pay for their game. The three of them walked in front as they left the pool place. They continued chatting while walking home and parted ways with Gerard.

***

Ben and Alex crashed at y/n's place after the pool game. They usually use her place as their own so they even had their own stuff at her house.

"[Y/n], I hope you don't mind me asking this, but how did you learn how to fight? I mean you seem pretty experienced at it, I don't think I've ever seen a girl fight like that." Ben asked, he then realized the last line he said which turned his face completely red, "I-I m-mean I haven't seen one at your level, I didn't mean it like 'girls can't fight' way!!" 

Alex stared at her as well, they were all quite curious about how she fought. 

A melancholic small smile appeared at the corner of the girl's lips as if she had a strange, sad flashback, she thought for a second before answering.

"I learned it... from a friend."

Noticing her sudden chance, Alex and Ben decided not to further question it. They then watched a movie and chatted more about the fight and the possible outcome for it.

"Hey Y/n, can I stay the night here? It's getting pretty late." Ben asked, and Gogo followed "Same here."

"Sure."

"Great!"

She opened a video game that was meant to be played only for an hour. But as expected, they stayed up till 2 am as Alex and Gogo continued fighting. 

"Shit it's getting late" Ben said.

"Yeah" Y/n yawned "I'm gonna go to sleep."

"Come oonn! Tired of losing to me huh Y/n?" Gogo said trying to tease her.

"No, don't flatter yourself, sleep is more important than you" she replied to Gogo, they closed the games and fell asleep shortly after.

***

Hello again!

I know this chapter is pretty short but I'm trying to update the chapters according to the older version of this so you can expect the chapters to be as long as the older version.

I'm changing the plot in some places since the older one didn't have much story going on.

I'll try updating another chapter soon, take care u all:)

***

Word count: 812 Words