Chapter 3

Kalos Region

In Lumiouse City Pokemon Center

Sawyer: Let me just enter the Pokemon School number and done

Alola Region

In Pokemon School

Kukui: Does anyone have a dark type z crystal?

Before anyone could answer the principal came.

Samson Oak: Sorry to disturb your class Professor but there is a call for Ash Ketchum from Kalos.

Ash(thinks): For me from Kalos, it has to be either Sawyer or mom but both know it is my school time?

Ash stands up and leaves towards the call room.

Ash: Oh... it's from Sawyer but why is he calling now

As he picks up the phone he flinches when he sees his ex and former friends.

Ash: Hey Sawyer how are you? You would not have called me during my class time if it was not important right. (trying to ignore the rest)

Sawyer: Yes, so here it goes.

Sawyer explains everything to Ash.

Serena: Ash please forgive me I made a mistake by not giving you a chance to explain, please forgive me I miss you a lot, Ash. (cries)

Ash: Finally. the truth has been revealed. (still ignoring)

Gary: Ashy Boy I... (cut off)

Ash: Don't call me that Oak. (angrily)

Everyone is surprised by Ash's sudden outburst because he is a calm person.

Ash: Do you know what happened to me after the incident, I was crying day and night and no one was there to comfort me, after that I went into depression I didn't even tell this to mom I only told about this to Sawyer and Mallow. She was the one who eventually snapped me out of it and because of her I am all right now. Did you even call me ones, there was a time when I was always near the call room hoping one of you would call me, but after some time I accepted the reality that no one cares about me, I am afraid it's a little too late for an apology now. After now you are no one to me but because of it, I came to know one good thing who trusts me and who doesn't.