⬖ C . 53

"Who would've known that she can be soo cruel!" Jeno gawked at her as Suyin played around with Sang-mi

"Who would've known that she can be soo cruel!" Jeno gawked at her as Suyin played around with Sang-mi. Renjun clicked his tongue and slapped Jeno's arm making the boy grunt and snap his head to the Chinese in irritation. "What was that for?!"

"Suyin is a sweet girl alright! But if you get on her bad side then . . ." he paused thinking of the right word. Taking a small glance at the girl he lightly smiled he turned back to the rest. "She can snap" he finished off.

"Are you talking about me?" she suddenly approached them jumping onto the sofa. "How did you even come up with the plan?" Chenle asked leaning over in awe. Chuckling she folded her arms placing on a smug smile. "I'm just a genius you see"

"Yeah right"

"Shut up Renjun!"

"Honestly though how did you know that it would work?" renjun raised a brow eyeing her. Sighing Suyin looked down at her fingers. "When I saw Sunwoo with Sang-mi I noticed how much he dearly cares for her like any older brother would" she flickered her sight to the girl who was now playing with Mark and Jungwoo.

"We won't actually hurt her if the plan doesn't go as expected right?"

Inhaling deeply she turned back around towards Jisung placing on a determined expression. "It will work. I know it will. Sang-mi is a little girl. She doesn't know what kind of person her brother is and I don't ever want her to find out. All we are doing is keeping her busy. I lied to her saying that Sunwoo told me to pick her up and about the cookies . . ." she scoffed running her hand through her hair. "That was a lie as well. There's no poison in them but it will definitely trigger Sunwoo. He will definitely return Zhou back to us."

Donghyuck tilted his head a smirk adorning across his face. Suyin looked somewhat fierce and frightening. Not like the trembling girl she was half an hour ago. The scorching flame in her heart and the ignited fire in her eyes were strong and ferocious.

She seemed more stronger and independent. Like she broke away the barrier within her forming a more courageous version of herself.

"If it's to save Zhou I would do anything. I promised aunt that I will look after him and I not going to break that promise ever." hearing her dark tone physically made Renjun flinch. Not only because of her sudden change in demeanour. Like an evil spirit arose from her but also due to the mention of his mother.

Momentarily he questioned why she would ask for Suyin to look after Zhou. They never payed attention to both kids so why did that statement sound like she was speaking like a real mother. Shutting his eyes he listened to Suyin who began to speak again.

"We aren't as bad as them. I can never forgive myself if I hurt that poor little girl. All we are going to do is use her to get what we want. We're not laying a single finger on her.

They were the ones who started it . . .

. . .we are the ones who are going to finish it"

we are the ones who are going to finish it"