The large cat now identified as Puck then rubbed the back of their head, a smile on their face before speaking, this time, their voice was no longer feminine sounding, instead it was a male's voice 

Puck: "That's her way of saying sorry and asking for help" 

Y/n: "No offense ma'am, but I don't really owe you anything. You're the one that started this by attacking me, I thank you for staying here to make sure I was alright, but that doesn't you can just boss us around afterwards. Now, we should be going, right Suu?" 

Subaki: "Yeah" 

???: "W-What?" 

Y/n then grabbed the bag after making sure everything was packed before putting it on and turning to leave, but not before looking back at the girl and Puck 

Y/n: "I'm sorry, but I wish you two the best of luck in finding that Insignia" 

With that, the two were about to take their leave before the girl reached out and grabbed Y/n's hand, getting him to stop as he looked back at her

???: "...I'm sorry for attacking you, I wasn't thinking straight and really stressed out right now, isn't there anything you can do to help me? Surely either of you must've seen where the true thief is, I could've sworn I saw them run down this alleyway when I was originally chasing them" 

Seeing the look of desperation in the girls eyes, Y/n then sighed before looking over to Suu who looked concerned for the girl and then looked to Y/n with a nod before he responded 

Y/n: "Alright, we'll help you, we did see someone who might've been responsible, she seemed to be in a hurry" 

???: "You mean it?! Oh thank you so much! Now, what can you tell me about the thief?"

Y/n: "Let's see, she was fairly short, I'd have to say about chest height for me, she had golden blonde hair, and wore a long red scarf that almost touched the ground. That's everything of note that I can recall. Now, why don't you describe to me what this insignia looks like?" 

The girl then used her index finger and thumb to give a rough estimate for the Insignia's size as she began to describe it 

???: "It's about this size with a jewel in the center, did you happen to see the thief carrying anything that fits that description?" 

Y/n: "Not really no, only thing she was carrying that I took note of was a knife"

???: "I see, it isn't much, but it's a start, thank you for your help" 

Y/n: "Huh?" 

???: "Well, I'm in quite a hurry, so I have to go, your wounds should be better now, but I highly recommend not brandishing weapons at unarmed people, someone else may get the wrong idea like I did and take action, bye!" 

With that, the girl took off, leaving Y/n, Subaki, and Puck alone in the alley as they watched her walk away before Puck spoke to them 

Puck: "Sorry, she's so insincere sometimes. But don't think badly of her, ok?" 

Y/n: "It's alright Puck, no need to apologize, you've both done enough already" 

Subaki: "I think this goes beyond being Insincere, actually. I mean, She was in such a hurry to search for what was stolen from her, yet when she realized you weren't causing anyone harm, she stopped to fix her mistake. Even coming up with that lame excuse for a favor to make it seem like we didn't owe her, only to show for a moment that she was in desperate need of help when we were going to leave, going so far as to plead to the stranger she attacked. Anyone who lives like that is just going to end up wasting their whole life"