Morning Wood

It was Sunday morning and once again I was waking up next to the greek god that was Jeffrey Dean Morgan....only this time he was naked!

We must have snuggled into one another in our sleep because he was spooning me and I could feel his enormous morning wood poking my back. I blushed at the intimacy of the situation and wiggled slightly in an attempt to break that contact, his strong arm holding me against him prevented that though. He growled and nuzzled into my neck,

"You cannot wiggle like that when I'm this vulnerable" he whispered in his sexy morning voice. My stomach somersaulted at the sound. 

"Sorry" I giggled "I was trying to move away so that I wasn't a tease"

"I thought you liked teasing" he chuckled

"I do" I blushed "but there's teasing and there's teasing" he chuckled again in response, sliding his hand down to my stomach and pulling my against him. Making me gasp. My shirt had ridden up and he was now pressing against my bare arse. I could feel him twitching at the contact and my arousal definitely matched his. 

"Jeffrey" I sighed, he groaned and rolled onto his back,

"You cannot say my name like that" he groaned, thrusting the air in frustration. I just giggled and sat up.

"Brew?" I asked, glancing over my shoulder at him,

"I can think of a few things beginning with B that I would like right now" he smirked in response, I rolled my eyes and went into the kitchen to boil the kettle anyway. Closely followed by my little black fur ball. 

While the kettle was boiling I used the bathroom to freshen up a little. 

I carried my tea and his coffee into the bedroom and climbed back in beside him. He just stared at me.

"What?" I asked blushing,

"Doll you are just so fucking sexy" he groaned

"Shut up" I wined, turning a deeper shade of red. 

Jeffrey manoeuvred so he could take the mug from my hands and placed it on the bedside table. He pulled my legs without warning so that I was laying down, taking my breath away. He placed one hand either side of my head and leaned down, face cm from mine. 

"Make me" he whispered, I bit my lip and smirked as he eyes sparkled with desire. I ran my hand along his shoulder and up the back of his neck, his skin peppered with goosebumps as he responded to my touch. I leaned up slightly and kissed him, soft and slow, the kind of kiss that sends tingles all over your body, gently running my tongue across his upper lip, not asking for entrance, just teasing. He moaned in the back of his throat and flopped on top of me, his head buried in my neck.

"Jesus Christ baby your are something else" he whispered breathlessly.

"I try" I giggled. He propped himself up on his elbows and looked down at me, stroking my face,

"Sweetheart" he started "believe me, you don't have to try" He leaned down to kiss me,

>Meeooooww< 

"You have got to be kidding me" Jeffrey sighed, but chuckled, his lips brushing mine as he spoke,

"He wont stop until I let him out" I giggled. 

Jeffrey reluctantly let me climb out of bed to let the cat out. 

We sat in bed drinking our brews and chatting about our plans for the day. 

"There is theme park not far from here, do you fancy that?" I asked him, 

"If that's what you want to do" he replied, but didn't sound convinced,

"What's wrong?" I asked, 

"Nothing's wrong" he smiled "It's just....it won't be very private, and I'd like to be able to focus on just you without random people asking for photos"

"Is that the only reason?" I asked worried, "It's not that you don't want to be seen with me"

"God no!" he laughed, reassuring me instantly "I couldn't care less if we were front page of every paper, I'm proud to have you on my arm" that was nice to hear "I'd just like some time just the two of us"

"So, what do you suggest?" I asked, stuck for idea "because that rules out every public place"

"I don't know" he sighed "maybe a breakfast picnic and walk somewhere a little quieter, I'm not saying we can't go somewhere public, just not a busy theme park"

"Fine by me" I smiled "I happen to make the best picnic's........I just usually have more notice" 

"Don't stress" he smiled, leaning over and tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, "Just being with you will be perfect"

I couldn't help myself, I quickly closed the space between us and kissed him, my hand clutching the back of his neck like he might slip away. The way his lips felt against mine made my whole body melt. I cursed myself for telling him I had a 5 date rule, I was ready to give myself over to him right there. 

"Get me to date 5" he whispered breathlessly when we broke for air. I giggled and bit my lip. He ran on finger over my lip to free it from my teeth. "Get off your lip" he sighed "It's mine".

"We best get up before I lose all self-control" I sighed, swinging my legs out of bed,

"I'm more than ok with you losing self-control" Jeffrey grinned clinging to my hand in an attempt to stop me getting up. 

"Jeffrey..."I warned,

"I know" he groaned "Lie ins aren't your thing" 

"I'm hungry and you want a picnic breakfast" you laughed as he pulled on some underwear and climbed out of bed, his erect member visible, you continued what you were saying in an attempt to distract yourself "do you really want to get between me and food? because it wouldn't be wise"

"Darling I won't get between you and anything" he chuckled "I just wish you would let me between those pretty little legs" I blushed horrendously at his bluntness, but wasn't surprised as it was evident how turned on he was. He walked round the bed towards me, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into his chest, he kissed the top of my head. "Come on let's get ready".

******************************************************************************

Hey guys,

Its been a while I know, still struggling for inspiration but I do love this story. 

Please comment and vote!!!

Lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx