"Why don't we go inside and play some cards... you in?" his face was so close to my own that I could smell the alcohol from his mouth.

"No, I'm trying to fi-"

"That's great! well then, come on in."

I didn't even have the chance to finish what I was saying as he dragged me inside the pub while laughing.

"3rd person Pov**

The doors sprung open and graves and some kid with brown hair came inside.

I could see him grin like a mad man.

While the person beside me, his partner, just shakes his head in disappointment.

Fixing his hat he muttered, " That graves... tch."

pulling the chair towards the newcomer he said "Here, make yourself comfortable"

"I don't think suddenly bringing me here is comfortable in the least" the boy retorted.

"Graves, What are you doing?" His partner asks with a tone of annoyance.

"I just found this rat outside and asked him if he wanted a round or two, Got a problem with that Tobias? Hmm..?!?" Graves leaned forward as he replied.

Tobias just sighs and shuffles the deck of cards.

"Uh... excuse me but can you tell me where the Inn in this city is located?"

The boy ask the person in front with the cards.

"This here is the Inn, kid."

"I see" He then stood up and went to the counter.

"How much is one room?"

"5 silver's a night, breakfast included," The Innkeeper said 

The boy looked down into his pouch and sighed. Going back to sit down at the table he said " So? What game are we playing?"

"Haha! I knew you would join us, Tobias! let's begin"

Three people suddenly joined as graves laughed, seeing this, Tobias smiled. "It's my lucky day."

They were playing poker, a relatively simple game if you know the rules. After a couple of seconds of shuffling the cards, Tobias finally gave them their hand. Tossing the cards face down across the wooden surface with ease one by one to the players as they begin.

A couple of rounds in three who joined had furious looks while graves sat there laughing at their misfortunes. They never won a single round, Tobias

flicks his hat when he has a great hand, surprisingly the boy with brown hair noticed this and took advantage of it, winning some rounds for himself. Graves on the other hand didn't care for the money as he would just steal more he said.

"You're cheating!" The furious man beside Tobias shouted.

"Cheater's just a fancy word for winner" Tobias said with a grin.

"You!" The man did an upper-cut, Tobias leaned back on his chair dodging it. It couldn't be said the same for his hat as it got hit in the process. Taking out a single card from the unused deck beside him he said "Only two Jokers in the deck, and I get dealt you."

"What did you say?!" Standing up he took up a lunging stance. As he lowered his body his face met with the muzzle of a huge double-barrel shotgun."Easy, partner."  Sweat trickled down his back, Graves cocked the shotgun, his face immediately paled. The other goons he had in the back didn't even dare to move, afraid to be blown to smithereens.