★ world's end. </3 :D

Começar do início

"Y/N? Y/N! Fuck-"

wilbur pov

'Cause I don't wanna watch the world end with someone else

"Y/N wake up, Y/N y-you fucking-" their body lay in my hands, lifeless.

Everyone stared at my cries, my lowest point, but I couldn't give up.
I had to finish this course of life, for Y/N, "I love you."

Falling deeper, deeper into hopeless thinking

I tried to get my mind off of them.
"Hello, Sally!"
"Wilbur! Ready for our date?"

Remember when you pulled me out

"Hey, are you okay?"
"Hello, GhostY/N... sorry, Sally just left the date."

"Oh? Why? You seem great-!"
"I was talking too much about you."

Wishing you would come around again

I want them here, no I need them here. They were all I had, I don't know how far I can go on for...
Y/N, why'd you have to leave?

When the room goes quiet

I still remember them on the guitar, plucking the strings so elegantly. It seemed so long ago, but recent, the sound was still lingering in my mind, obscuring it.

I'm hit with my regret like a riot

I pick up the courage to visit them, grasping onto the leather coat I was wearing on the day of their death.

Reminds what I really want

I needed to, it felt like the right thing to do. I hadn't visited their grave since the burial and I felt guilt in the pit of my stomach.

But have I waited for too long?

What if they weren't there to hear my apologies, my words, my voice? Is there an expiration date for spirits to linger around their grave before they head to heaven?

'Cause if I lose it all in the blink of an eye

I don't want to lose them a second time.

Like a fire burning out in the night

They would be left as my... My unfinished symphony. Forever unfinished.

And my heart stops beating

The realisation struck me, as I see their dim-glowing face in the moonlight, arms on their grave and hands on their face.
Maybe my unfinished symphony was going to be finished after all.

But something's screaming

Not something, it was someone. Me, running up to Y/N, holding them and vowing to never let go.

"And I, I wish we didn't say goodbye..." my tears burned their skin so I pulled away, not wanting to hurt them even more, but they insisted it was alright. Their presence was so ethereal and elegant, just like back then.

'Cause we're just standing still
And I don't really know what tomorrow holds

For once I was below them, on my knees, still hug-locked and sobbing into their chest.
I held them, but the vow I made a few minutes earlier broke, our bodies becoming separate again.

But I've, I've finally realised

"You're my unfinished symphony, my unfinished love..." I try to hold onto their face, but I only phase through them, my hand receiving a cold shiver.

If this is our last goodbye until we're gone

"Wilbur, my love..." Y/N gripped onto my hands once more and placed one cold kiss on each one. They could hold onto me but I couldn't get a grasp of them...why?

Who cares about the wrongs we've 'caused ourselves

"I love you..."
"Then... Please don't leave."

"Why won't you let go-?"

"'Cause I don't wanna watch the world end with someone else..."

I break down in waterworks, revealing my patheticness.

"Wilbur, our love... It was always going to be unfinished," they lifted me up off my feet, "Whether I died in the control room or of old age, our love is eternal, infinite, and maybe that's a good thing."

World end with someone else

"I will always love you, Wilbur," he tucks a strand of hair behind their hair, "'Till the world's end."

World end with someone else

"' Till the world's demise," I replied.

World end with someone else

"' Till the world's end of time," they finally finish with a sad smile and joyful tears steaming their face.

World end with someone else

We both recited the final poem we wrote to each other, still holding onto each other in the moon's blue light, reflecting off of the blissful sun that wasn't physically present in the sky. A bit like us, me and Y/N.

word count: 1125

a/n: WOWOWOW IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS, JESUS CHRIST [literally-]
have a good day/night - i expect you to be reading this at 5am, hope i quenched your angst thirst :]