{101} ~ Monster ~

Start from the beginning

Wow. Just wow.

Endeavor what the hell is wrong with you?

You monster.

Can't you see everything is your fault?

Father I understand why you hate him so much now. But why Sho? He's been through hell just like you!

Dabi, no Touya Todoroki how could you leave your family behind, when they miss you dearly. Especially Natsuo.

But I understand why you did what you did, and what you've done to me because your own father did it to you and Sho as a child.

Fuyumi needs to give up hope on being a happy family again, that'll never happen !

Endeavor, no number one hero or not I fucking hate you for everything you've done!

And I'll never forgive you!

Ever !

"So, that's why his face was all angsty."Katsuki said sadly.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to drop this on you."Fuyumi said apologetically.

"No you're good!"Deku said.

"Time for me to take you back to school."Endeavor said interrupting the conversation.

"Yes sir!"Deku said.

"Firefly are you okay?"Katsuki asked with concern in his eyes.

"No Firecracker I'm not, I hate him!I h-"You yelled as tears rolled down your cheeks.

Katsuki grabbed you and pulled you into his chest as you cried.

"There, there let it all out beautiful."He said reassuringly as he rubbed your back.

"Thanks Katsu."You said as you cried in his chest.

~~

Fill me up with confidence, I say what's in my chest

After you calmed down , you went to restroom to clean yourself up before heading outside to join the others.

"Thank you for the meal! It was super delicious, I mean it."Deku said with a bow.

"I'm glad you liked it!"Fuyumi said with a smile.

"Don't forget you said you'd give me that tofu recipe."Katsuki said from the backseat of the car.

"Will do!"Fuyumi said.

"Don't worry I'll remind her to text it to me."Sho said as he looked at his phone.

"Fuyumi."A voice says.

She gasps.

"Thank you."Endeavor said before he closed the passenger door.

"I couldn't be happier that your Shoto's friend Midoriya. Thank you."Fuyumi said with a smile as she grabbed Deku's hand.

He blushed.