{94} ~ Blackwhip ~

Start from the beginning

~ Flashback ~

"Hey listen to this. I had the weirdest dream last night."Shimura said.

"Really?"He said.

"Yeah. A shadowy figure stood in front of me . He stared me straight in the eyes before saying this "The time has not yet come."She said.
~~

~ Flash Forward ~

"As far as I can think that's the only time she ever mentioned it."

"Thank you for telling me sir. I should get back to my students now goodbye."

Beep.

Call Ended.
~~

"The time has not yet come."

Which implies it will come eventually .
Something that affects ofa and its weilder.

Young Midoriya...

~~

Deku's POV ~

I'm using my agility to jump from pipe to pipe.

Our match has started.

Class B has Shinsou on their side.

Once he's in play my team won't be able to talk much.

Plus I'm still feeling uneasy about one for all acting up.

Whatever happens I need to make sure I don't end up brainwashed.

~~

Monoma's POV ~

"Ever since I was kid I heard the same thing on repeat ."I began.

"There's no way you can be a superhero with a quirk like that."I said to Shinsou.

"What are you talking about?"He said.

"The two of us are both very aware of our weaknesses. Sometimes we have to embrace our darker sides to survive. I really like you Shinsou. HONESTLY. We're so similar."I said.

"Disagree."He said.

"Haha. You can say that but it's true.
When you brainwashed Midoriya at the sports festival, how did you get him to talk to you?"I asked.

"I didn't know what would provoke him. So I insulted his classmate."He said.

"In order for us to become heroes one day, we must sometimes act in less-than - heroic ways. If we don't we can't stand alongside those with more power. It's not enough to try to copy our ideals. Don't you feel that way? Like you had all of these grand hopes and dreams when you were a kid. But now those goals are just burdens. It's almost as if the two of are cursed." I explained.

Me and Shinsou are more alike then he thinks.

Two cursed heroes.