{86} ~ Brother's of Darkness ~

Start from the beginning

I won't let you down, I'll try my best!

~~
Tokoyami's POV ~

I walked ahead of the others getting annoyed of the conversation between Yaoyorozu and Kendo, their so noisy.

"Hey Tokoyami if you think about it we're basically the same type too." Kuroiro said behind me.

"If you say so." I said to him.

"Shihai Kuroiro your quirk let's you merge with darkness and let's you move freely within it." I thought to myself.

"Haha you and I share a destiny, we're brothers in the shadows." He said with a laugh and a smile.

"Oh? You have also stared into the abyss?" I said to him with a smirk.

"Haha long live eternal darkness friend. " He said with a smile before walking away and rejoining his group.

We maybe Brother's of Darkness .

But we are not the same.
~~

Your POV ~

You and the others from class A and B are watching the cameras as the second match is just about to start.

"Both teams are at their bases and now it's time. Team Kendo tear them to peices START the second match!"Vlad yelled into the mic as the buzzer went off.

"Stop with the biased commentary!" Mina yelled.

"Forreal!" The others joined.

"K team let's go!"Kendo said to her team with a fist bump before running at the sound of the buzzer.

"Kendo seems like a really big part of your classes dynamic." Sero said to Tetsutetsu.

"Yeah! She gets the job done no matter what!" Tetsutetsu yelled.

"Why are you yelling!" Sero yelled covering his ears.

"That's our brilliant class representative for ya she's smart, and decisive even under pressure it's so awesome ! She's also brave risking herself on the front line when others are counting on her not to mention her attitude rocks ! Without her we would've killed Monoma or become a bunch of fools like him right now." He continued.

"Uncalled for!" Monoma said offended.

"Think of her as our classes big sister Itsuka Kendo inspires us to do our best!" He finished with a smile.

"If that's the case I wonder if Yaoyorozu's plan will work?" Sho said.

"Why what's she up to?" Ojiro asked.

"Yeah tell us Sho?" You said curiously.

~~

Class B's Rep Kendo vs. Class A's 2nd Class Rep Yaoyorozu.

Two beautiful girls.