I look to her and say "Mackenzie and you're Yelena Belova."

She nods and says "My sister truly told you everything then. Did she bad mouth me? Anything bad she said is a lie."

"She didn't bad mouth you. Only bad thing she ever said was that you were sorta a pain in the ass sometimes."

"Excuse me!?"

We both laugh and she says "Natasha is a liar. I am not an pain in the ass per se. Anyways, It's my first time in the city." "oh really? You going to go sight seeing?"

She nods and says "I want to see the statue of liberty and the other big buildings."

I look to her and say "If you're not going to kill me, why did you try to kill me on the roof?" She says "Oh! I'm glad we are talking about that fight now, you're skilled. A bit lazy and inexperienced but skilled."

I scoff and say "If I recall correctly, you were the one on the ground more than I was."

She laughs and says "Well, when there's three against one it's a different story."

"You think Kate could've taken you down?"

We both laugh and she says "You're funny. No, I would have snapped her bow in half very easily. You were pretty skilled, and knew my moves."

I nod and say "Natasha started training me at 5 years old."

"She's known you for a long time?"

I sigh as I sit down "All my life. I was named after her, Mackenzie Talia."

I look to her and say "You're prettier than she described."

She chuckles and says "Natasha called me ugly?"

I shake my head and say "No, she said the opposite. She said you were very beautiful and so smart. Very funny and kind... I still remember when we went blonde, Natasha and I and she told me the blonde reminded her of you. It was right after she left russia, she needed to change her hair. I had the bleach and hair dye and we bleached our hair."

"You a blonde? I can't imagine that. Do you have picture? I want to see."

I smile and change the subject abruptly "Who hired you Yelena?"

"We were having a nice conversation. Come on, Mackenzie Barton."

I look to her and say "I want answers too. I wasn't trained to trust immediately. Just because you're Natasha's sister, I won't kill you if need be."

"If you were going to kill me, why didn't you on that roof. You hesitated."

I sigh and say "I won't hesitate again and that's a promise."

She smiles and claps her hands as she dances on her feet a little around the kitchen. "I like you. You're funny. I see why Natasha liked you."

I shake my head and say "Are you on assignment?"

"That's not for your concern. Anyway, I read your letter. Very touching. A bit too dreary but truly, very touching."

I scoff and say "You read my letter? That was- private information."

"For the dead?"

"Shut up."

She dumps the box of Mac and cheese in the pot and says "So, where is he?"

I look to her and say "He told me to go home. I don't know where he is. I was going to change and hunt you down but here you are."

She nods and says "Here I am."