Christmas Special: A Christmas Angel

Start from the beginning

Namjoon planted quick kiss onto Jimin's nose "Do you wanna help me cook, my love?" Jimin nodded with a light blush, grabbing his apron. No matter how long the two had been together, Jimin still blushed with Namjoon.

"You're making so much food" Jimin peeked into one of the boiling pots and watched in awe as Namjoon went back to chopping some vegetables.

"It's Christmas eve, I'm making your favorite" Namjoon walked to the pot that he was making the kimchi stew in and opened it. Jimin's eyes widened as he leaned, smelling the delicious food "Let's eat well~" Namjoon hummed as he kissed the top of Jimin's head.

Jimin turned on some Christmas music and continued to help Namjoon cook dinner. The older put Jimin in charge of making the cake. Namjoon knew Jimin liked to bake so he knew the cake would come out good.

Finally, dinner was ready. Jimin finished icing the cake as Namjoon set everything up at the table, making sure everything was perfect. Jimin then popped open a bottle of white wine, pouring two glasses. The two sat down and started to eat the delicious food.

"You just keep getting better and better~" Jimin complimented as he took another bite of the kimchi stew. Namjoon smiled as he stuffed his face with bulgogi. The two sat there enjoying each other company. Namjoon asked how Jimins day was and the younger told him everything that he did from start to finish. Namjoon did nothing but listen; he could listen to Jimin talk for hours.

"Merry Christmas, love" Namjoon smiled as he raised his glass.

Jimin giggled and raised his own "Merry Christmas, Joonie~"

The two finished everything they cooked and were finally ready to eat the cake. Jimin felt like he could explode from how much he ate, but he didn't mind. He wanted to enjoy this time with Namjoon. Jimin grabbed the caked from the kitchen and brought it over to the table. Before he could sit down in his seat Namjoon guided him onto his lap; The older holding Jimin close.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked.

Namjoon smiled "I just wanted to hold you. Do you think we'll be able to eat the cake like this?" he asked. Jimin let out a laugh seeing how serious the olders expression was.

"We can try" Jimin giggled, he leaned forward and started to cut the cake. Namjoon couldn't help himself, he let his hands roam the youngers body a bit. Jimin threw a look at him. Namjoon let out a sigh, taking his hands out from under Jimin's shirt.

Jimin placed a slice of cake on a plate. He knew Namjoon and him would share. Jimin got comfortable on Namjoons lap as the two shared. Namjoon still clinging onto Jimin as if he would disappear at any moment. Namjoon grabbed his glass of wine and finished it off quickly to give himself some liquid courage. Jimin stared at him in confusion.

"I have a gift for you" Namjoon smiled.

Jimin scrunched his eyebrows "Aren't we supposed to open gifts in the morning?"

"This ones special" Namjoom had Jimin stand up, following in his lead. He guided Jimin into the living room and sat him down on the couch. He grabbed the small box from the tree. Namjoon could feel himself shaking a bit. Namjoon took a deep breath and turned towards Jimin.

"Park Jimin, you're the love of my life" Namjoon walked over to Jimin and kneeled in front of him "I hope to wake up to you every morning and fall asleep next to you every night. We've been through so much, but I promise to keep you safe and happy for the rest of our lives" he let out a shaky breathe "Will you marry me?"

Jimin was in shock and before he knew it he let out a small laugh "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh. It's just," he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box of his own "I was going to ask you the same thing" he smiled.