"Hey, here" Diana went towards him and tried to hand him the project report. But he didn't respond to her.

"Hey" Diana shook him. But he didn't say anything. Diana could only hear him sobbing.

"Take this, I have to go now. I can't waste my time" She sat next to him and gently patted him on his shoulder.

"Leave me alone" He growled as he slapped her hard. Diana was most afraid of Soren's tearful puffy eyes, not his strong slap.

"I hate you" She threw the project report at him and ran away wiping away the tears that were running down her cheeks. She suddenly felt a warm touch from her belly as well as a warm sigh around her neck.

"You like it" It was a gruff voice.

"Let me go" She was desperately trying to escape that grip.

"Not this time babe. Last time I missed you because of your dickhead bully. Don't be his slave anymore, be mine" Diana strongly condemned Jack's filthy association. Jack pinned her to the wall and Diana could feel his dirty breaths. She closed her eyes because she knew that there was no way to escape. When she heard a loud noise, she opened her eyes and saw Jack whose lips were cracked.

"Who do you think I am? Stay away from my fucking properties. I've warned you before. You are such a dick" Soren grabbed Jack by his collar and spat at him. The crowd surrounded and waited to see what would happen. Some cheered for Soren and some cheered for Jack.

"Why are you so worried about this squint-eyed bitch?" Jack smirked mockingly.

"What did you say? Apologize to her before I kill you" Soren strangled Jack.

"No," Jack said breathing hard.

"Then die" Soren strangled Jack tightly.

"I'm sorry" Jack mumbled. Soren gave him a deadly look. "I'm sorry Diana" Soren let Jack go off. That was when Jack breathed properly. Diana was staring at them with widened eyes.

"Get out of here" Soren yelled at her and she ran even without looking back. Soren also went out of there because he didn't even want to see Jack's face.

"What's going on here?" Mr. Howard came there in a rush.

"Nothing sir" Jack mumbled wiping the blood from his lips.

"You all go to your classes" Mr. Howard dispersed the student who had gathered there.

"This is the last time. If you do something like this again your parents will have to come" After warning Mr. Howard left. As Soren began to use cocaine, his resentment grew abnormally.

...Soren's home...

"Honey, come on, dinner is ready" Aurora prepared dinner and called Soren because he hadn't come to the dinner table yet.

"I'm doing a little work and I'll be right back so you can start eating" Soren yelled from the bathroom downstairs.

"But honey" Aurora couldn't even think to eat without Soren.

"It's okay. He'll come. Enrico told me that he would come to pick up Jazzy. Let's finish our dinner before he comes unless you will have to make burgers for him Shawty" Nicolo winked at Aurora before he drank a gulp of fruit juice.

"Wendy's burgers are tasty than mom's ones," Sarah said in a teasing voice.

"Is dad coming?" Jazzy asked so cutely.

"Yes Baby" Luc wiped some of the food that had stuck at the corner of her lips with a napkin. He loved children because he didn't have children of his own. To be honest, me too.