Chapter 4

Indira

I woke up that morning to the sun beaming across my eyes. With a stretch and a loud yawn, I pulled my silk sheets off of my body and stepped leaped out of bed.

This was the first morning I had woke up to absolute peace and quiet, no violence in sight.

Looking around, I had noticed that Ginny and Hermione were already gone. I wasn't sure where they had gone and was kind of nervous to leave the dorm without them. I was so excited to get a better look around the school, but I had no idea where I was going or what there was to do.

Sighing, I simply walked over to my dresser and pulled out my favorite dark green sweater, a black mini skirt, grey stockings, and finished the look off with some Mary Janes and silver jewelry.

On top of the dresser I noticed a piece of parchment- it read "Indira, Ginny and I went to breakfast in the Great Hall. Join us if you'd like!" -Mione.

My stomach growled just as I sat down the note. I decided I would attempt to find my way back through the castle to eat with them.

It was a Saturday so there were no scheduled classes. I walked into the bathroom and decided that I would want to make a good first impression on everyone today- even though it seemed as if I already had some enemies from the Slytherin house.

With that thought, I put on a full face of makeup, including some dark red lipstick to be daring. I also raised my wand and attempted to ramble out words that sounds like spells- trying to do my hair with magic. After multiple attempts, nothing. Finally, I simply put my wand to my hair in a quick motion, thinking of the curly style I had wanted.

To my surprise, it worked. I gave myself one more quick glance in the mirror, pleased my appearance, shoved my wand into the seam of my stocking, and headed out the doors of my dorm.

I had navigated the Gryffindor common room quite easily, considering the staircases to the dorms only led to that particular spot. I then pushed a large door open on the far side of the room, revealing the large hallways I had been through the night before.

Although I was not confident as to where I was going, I began strutting down the halls with confidence. Passing a few straggling students along the way, including some Slytherins.

I recognized some from faces from last night, including the platinum blonde boy. However, this time instead of glaring at me, he seemed a tad occupied. A light brunette girl was completely latched on to his arm- obnoxiously laughing. He seemed slightly annoyed, but also happy with the attention.

I decided to ignore them completely, walking past them with every ounce of confidence I had. Though this confidence was wrecked in almost an instant. I had not even made it a foot past the group before feeling something become lodged in front of my foot, sending me flying onto the hard, concrete floor.

Completely astonished- I looked up to see the brunette laughing even louder than before. She sounded and looked like a hyena.

"Ha! Watch your step, Black! Wouldn't want to get hurt on your first day!" She snickered.

I began to gather myself, wincing as I noticed my knee had already began to bruise from the impact, as another voice came from the group.

"Pansy, would you shut the hell up!" This voice was stern, but smooth like silk.

"But Draco- she's a Gryffindor, it's only a natural instinct." Pansy looked at the boy, pouting.

Draco. So that's your name.

"Whatever, I'm going to go have an Irish Coffee. Blaise, are you in or what?" Draco began to walk away, the boy apparently named Blaise following quickly after.