s e v e n

🌺

Dylan enough already” Jaemin heard Greg’s crying voice as soon as he was able to move through the crowd. “Dylan?” He asked himself, much to his surprise.

He saw Jeno first trying to move Dylan away from Arian whose exchanging blows and punches and tight grabs to each other. Greg on the other hand was over Arian’s side.

The area was a mess only after it went calm as soon as Jaemin’s presence arrived.

Y-you took my girl, you took everything for me, I won’t let you have her” He heard Dylan talked in a stuttering drunk voice because Dylan was completely wasted and out of his mind.

Dylan was about to throw another fist over Arian but Jeno was able to pull him away. “Hey man, that’s enough” He uttered by Dylan was a wild beast. Jaemin went over Arian and Greg’s side as Greg couldn’t prevent Arian to fight back alone.

Arian was bleeding in his mouth. “I don’t even know what you’re talking about man?”

I know you’re hitting up on Greg” Dylan responded trying to finish his sentence with his really drunk self. Jeno was able to put him down and prevent him from moving much.

Arian went aggressive on the other hand so Jaemin and Greg tightened their grab on him. “And why do you care man? It’s not like you’re into her as well right?”

They all then shift their stares at Greg including Jaemin. “What?” Greg mutters to his voice.

The scene went calmer. Some started to leave the scene but the arguing group just couldn’t help but to be the center of attention.

You guys are close friends, why bother hide that? Oh no you can’t because you’re a stupid coward” Arian teased back much of the two to flinch from anger.

Hey Arian, enough already—“Just leave us Na Jaemin” Arian cuts Jaemin much of Jeno to feel a rush of blood as well.

Please, just calm down—“

“Shut up man. You’re the one who set us up right on this one” Arian blurted out much of the atmosphere to get tensed.

Jaemin felt the world darkens. He felt like his energy drained right away. Nervousness grows all over his body, slowly corrupting his inside as if something was possessing him, guilt.

Don’t put the blame on me, you’re the one who forced me to do it” Jaemin hesitatingly uttered as he hang his head low while stealing glance at them.

Jaemin, what are you guys were saying?” Greg asked him.

Oh? That you were gay and that you were trying to hide that you’re in a relationship with Jeno—“

Before Arian could even finish, Jeno hit a heavy punch of Arian’s face stopping him and blowing him away from his seat only for the tension to rise again this time.