CHAPTER 3

Chapter 3 – What to Do, My Neighbour Thinks My Roommate and I are Fucking

If there was smoke, there was fire. If Wei Ru Song’s injury had to be blamed on someone, there could only be Xiao Nian.

If Xiao Nian had brought his umbrella, he would not have been stuck in the cafeteria. If he was not stuck there, Wei Ru Song would not have to go past that slope. If he did not have to go past that slope, there would be no possibility of falling down that slope, then he would not have injured himself, and the counselor would not have mistakenly thought that he was having sex with another man there. Anyway, Xiao Nian was definitely the main culprit.

Xiao Nian also felt guilty, after all Wei Ru Song had reminded him daily to bring an umbrella, to eat his breakfast, to bring his pencil case… He felt that even his mother was not as naggy as Wei Ru Song, and also was not as… concerned about him as Wei Ru Song? Xiao Nian was very touched, and so decided to be in charge of buying Wei Ru Song’s breakfast from then on.

Ever since Wei Ru Song said that Super Delicious cafeteria’s food was the worst, Xiao Nian went to the cafeteria that Wei Ru Song preferred to takeout food. Xiao Nian was a very loyal person, he could eat at the same cafeteria, eat the same meal for a very long time, but once he was sick of it, he would never return to it again. Not to suggest anything, just that when Xiao Nian ate at the cafeteria that Wei Ru Song preferred, he realised that the food at Super Delicious was really very bad.

After all, being one of the main characters in this explosive story, everyone was way more curious about Xiao Nian than Wei Ru Song. However, Xiao Nian gave off a noble and lofty impression, to the point where people could only look from afar and wonder silently, why would Xiao Nian let Wei Ru Song suck his dick? Why would Xiao Nian and Wei Ru Song have outdoor sex? Why was Xiao Nian’s dick salty?

Of course, Xiao Nian also had friends, Han Hai, who was his classmate since junior high. He saw Xiao Nian appearing for the first time at Mrs. Zhu’s Cafeteria. The service aunty saw that Xiao Nian was good looking, and gave him the biggest chicken drumstick available. Han Hai looked at the tiny ass drumstick on his plate, and looked again at the huge drumstick on Xiao Nian’s plate, and could only give a heavy sigh.

“Xiao Nian, Wei Ru Song and you…”

“Nothing between us.”

“Then why will there be that sort of rumour?”

“…” Xiao Nian felt that it was a difficult to explain situation, but to not explain it was also weird. “I didn’t let Senior give me a blowjob, neither we fuck in public. About my salty dick, that was purely Senior saying rubbish.”

Xiao Nian while explaining, carefully stored the huge drumstick in the lunchbox.

This was the first time Han Hai heard crude words like “dick” and “fuck” coming out from Xiao Nian’s good looking lips. It not only did not feel like a violation, but actually sounded refined. He would have to pay attention to his speech in the future.

“But the two of you… There’s really nothing?” Han Hai was unwilling to stop asking.

“What could there be?”

“So who are you packing this lunchbox for?” Han Hai asked knowingly.

“Senior.”

“What’s with the drumstick?”

“His leg got injured, so this is for him.”

“Such an affectionate junior,” Han Hai continued, “Even if the two of you really have something going on, I wouldn’t look down on you. You’re my lifelong brother, no matter whether you like men or women I’ll still support you!”