It was dark, too dark and he knew his way around the vault. He knew how to get from one drawer to another, he knew how to get from corner to corner but Kate didn't, all Kate knew was the darkness she couldn't fight.

She reached out for the light, before she could
find it she felt the material of a cotton handkerchief against her mouth, the scent of sanitizer burned her nose and she soon felt her eyes close again.

"Okay chim, power back up"

Buck watched as the screen lit up, his eyes wide as Kates body jerked around "cap, cap! Kates seizing, somethings happening to her, we have to get in there"

"Buck we will, but it's gonna take time-.."

"We don't have time!" Buck yelled "something is happening to her that happened to the other guy and he's closer to dead then he is alive, we gotta get her out. We have to!"

Eddie squeezed his best friends shoulder "we are gonna get her man, I promise you that"

Eddie wasn't making such a heavy promise without the intent on fulfilling it, he was going to get Kate out of the vault no matter what

...

Kate woke up in a hospital room, she had no memory of what happened. She remembered going into the vault but after that it's a blur, right now all she could focus on was the pounding headache joined with the overbearing nausea

The door opened and buck walked in with a coffee "hey," he spoke softly, seeing she was awake "I called your mom, everyone's filled in"

"What happened?" She asked, trying to sit up but her bones ached as she moved.

Buck set down his coffee, taking a seat next to the bed "you started seizing, soon after you were frothing salvia mixed with blood, the doctors haven't detected anything in your toxins, they did say they detected alcohol poisoning"

" alcohol?" She questioned, her brows knitted together as she tried to think of what happened. "I haven't drank in... at least a month

"Yeah, we have no idea"

"How long was I out?" She asked

"The night, but listen there was money found in one of the trucks, we were all arrested and questioned"

"What!" Kate lurched, letting out grunt as her stomach ached.

"They are gonna question you today,"

"Oh my god" Kate sighed, letting her head rest on the pillow behind her.

"How are you feeling?" Buck asked

"My head in pounding and I feel really nauseous, could I get a cup of water?" She asked

Buck nodded, he stood up and filled the small cup with cold water from the plastic jug. He handed it to her and she took a few sips, her throat burning as she swallowed.

A doctor walked in and grinned at Kate "good to see you awake ms Quinn, how are feeling"

"Nauseated, headache burning throat. Kinda like I have the flue"