Twenty-two.

"Alright, sir we are gonna help you out" she gave his shaking hand a reassuring squeeze

Kate kneeled down beside the old man, they had gotten a call from a bank, a worker had collapsed and staring seizing, frothing a mouth too. When they got there a young worker had collapsed on the ground, a soon to be Retired man had collapsed in the vault. Both convulsing and frothing.

"Exhibiting extreme muscle spasms. Cap, pupils are dilated. I don't know what we're looking at here."

"Could be a nerve agent." Eddie suggested

"You've seen that before?" Bobby asked

"I've been trained for it. Symptoms all line up. The fact that we have multiple people down. I can't say for sure until we run some tests."

"All right, Hen. Kate, Back away." Bobby instructed

Kate stood up, she stumbled back; her head felt like it was floating from her shoulders. She blinked slowly, trying to fix her vision from double to single.

Minutes must have passed, Kate felt like she was ready to black out, she heard a distance screaming just before her eyes rolled back, her body went limp and she collapsed.

The vault locked shut, leaving three people with limited air.

"Kate!" Buck yelled, he stared at the screen that showed the inside of the vaults, her body lay lifeless on the carpeted ground.

Buck pulled on the steel door, he knew it was useless that the strength of his worries wasn't enough to even make a scratch but he had to get out her out.

"Buck, Buck come on we gotta get suited up" Eddie pulled him away

"But Kate-.."

"We are no help if we collapse"

Buck gave a begrudged nod, he followed Eddie out of the bank.

At least 30 minutes had passed and no one was any closer to getting into the vault, Hen collapsed after a few minutes, leaving Buck to worry more about what was in the air of the confined space.

He dropped the saw and exhaled, "Not even a scratch."

"Okay, two people, 72 breaths a minute, we need to drill into that vault and get some air flowing."

"Doors are wired, Cap. Running hot."

"We need to cut the power." Bobby stated

Kate felt her eyes flutter open, Darkness covered the room. She sat up, letting out a painful sigh; she felt like someone who spent the whole night in bar.

"shit" she rubbed her head, wishing for the pain to ease.

She reached into her pocket and pulled out the small flashlight, she shon it to her right and noticed the old man was up and walking....Not just walking, steeling.

"Hey" Kate shouted, she stood up, her head was still feeling funny.

As she took a stumble back, the small light fell from her grip, leaving her in complete darkness.

The old man turned around, throwing a punch towards her face. She grunted as she landed on the ground, "Jesus you are strong"