Chapter 11: Milim

( I don't know how a story I started as a joke got over 11k views but thanks a lot and I hope you enjoy this story )

Rimuru POV

Its been a while since the orc lord and all that, after we defeated the orc lord the other orcs that were under the effect of the skill, 'starved' were free and pledged their loyalty to me which is a good thing considering what would've happened if they didn't. anyway, when I name them I upgraded their skills related to earth so that they would be good at labor work and building.

 they went to work with a happy face which surprised me since I thought that they were doing this out of fear but I was wrong, they were doing this because of gratitude instead of fear. The orc lord's son which I named geild is now the leader of the orcs and the new orc lord. he is stronger than his father because I didn't want to be on the same level as those weak demon lords. I may be old but I have a competitive streak, which is normal since I get bored Easley. 

After the orcs were done with the dumb lizard was exiled and come here, I was going to let Benimaru or Shion kill him but he might be useful so I evolved him to a Dragonewt, his sister and some other lizardmen were sent as well, but I didn't want to take care of it so I just named them and hand them to Soei.

Anyway after that the dwrgon king came saying that he wasn't going to believe me when I said I'm the Chansiler of this forest but he still looked terrified which ment that he wasn't here to insult me but to test me, After I knew that I took out my weapon, he looked shocked and charged at me and I started playing with him pretending to be the same level as him with a basic swordplay, if your wondering how I know swordplay, I was in multiple universe with one of the best sword skills and just traind there for more than half a cenchery I could have created a skill that is too overpowered in sword arts, but that wouldn't be fun, anyway as he was happy that I wasnt as strong as he thought I laughed at him which he got angry at but snaped out of it in an instant and charged at me which I dodged and hit his gut with the tilt of my weapon  which made him cough up unable to breathe, but then he got back up in a few socons and charged at me again, but I just played with him for ten minutes and got boared so I destroyed his sword, btw I was using a stick this whole time, you though I was using some kind of powerful sword Right.

After he was defeated by me his men started to mumble and got into a fighting stance

"STOP" he yelled which stopped his soldiers from attacking. after he saw his soldiers calming down he got up slowly

" You were toying with me, weren't you," he said

" Good for you, you're Smart, if you really were here to provoke me, you would've been dead along with your men." I said with a smile which made him freak out a lot in his mind, 'oh it is going to be fun toying with him'

"So you figured it out?"

" It wasn't that hard"

After that I let him stay the night in the newly built Mansion and he was shocked, when night came we talked about the orc lord and he proposed we make an alliance, he was mostly afraid that I will threaten his Nation, but it's good to have one of the biggest nations as an ally, so I agreed, when I said I will accept his face lit up, he really is a good king, maybe I shouldn't toy with him anymore, hah, like I will do that.

After that he left and come back a few days later to bring me a gift he said, but it was that annoying Minister, but he said he would be useful so I left him in the old Veldora cave with gabiru to research and told him to make a 99% full potion and if he can't he will be fired, I didn't want to hire someone I didn't like but if he was useful It would be ok.