20

Kong's POV

I did notice how Oon was dozing off on my bed while we were working on presentation. I let him be wantedly so I could cuddle with him all night. It was around 10 at night that we stopped working. New, Tay and Oab have already left to sleep. 
"Will you sleep in Arthit's bed..?" Forth asked.
"Nope.. I get to cuddle with him tonight.. why would I miss that chance.?" I replied which made them chuckle.
"Don't do anything else.. pitty Beam who is in the room." Gun said teasingly to which I smacked his head.
"Gutter mind. Now Shoo.. let us get some sleep." I said and pushed them out. I could still hear them laughing outside the door. I wished Beam 'Good Night' before I laid down beside Oon. 

He looked at me with half open eyes and snuggled close to me with a smile on his face. I kissed his forehead and wrapped my hands around him. I started thinking about my days.. I haven't got to talk to Gun or New or Forth separately for a while but I wasn't that worried as I can say that they are open about their thoughts to everyone now, maybe Gun seemed a little different but I am going to wait for him to talk to one of us. With that I slept holding my Oon.

I woke up with the alarm.. at first I did not understand why I felt weight on my hands and chest. I looked down at Oon who was still in my arms sleeping peacefully. I did not know how to get up and that was when Beam also woke up.
"Beam.. can you off my alarm..?" I whisper asked him. He smiled and nodded his head. I stared at Oon who was looking peaceful. I looked at his lips and wanted to kiss him badly.. above that I even noticed how he looked at me yesterday... but I wanted our first kiss to be memorable and that is the reason I am holding back. 

I decided to plan a date for us this weekend at a beautiful place but for that I need to search and explore this place. I noticed the time and we had to get up if we did not want to be late. 
"Oon.. love.." I called him softly. He hummed sleepily with his eyes still closed. "You have got to wake up love.. otherwise we will get late." I said as I ran my fingers through his hair.
"Phi.. you are putting me to sleep by running your fingers through my hair." He said with his sleepy voice.
"But it always manages to wake you up." I replied when I saw his eyes wide open. 

"Did you sleep well Phi..? I don't know when I dozed off.. I felt very sleepy." He asked looking at me.
"I slept very well.. don't think much. Infact.. it was better sleep than other nights." I said to which he smiled and blushed at the same time. It made me chuckle but internally my heart was racing.. he is very cute especially when he blushes. I kissed his cheeks before getting down. 
"Should I walk you to your room..? Or will you freshen up here and wear a dress of mine.?" I asked him.
"Can I wear yours.?" Oon asked me excitedly.
"Of course love.. you can choose anything you want." I said. He immediately started going through my cloths which made me chuckle. Beam came out once he was done taking bath. I asked Oon to take bath before I go and wake up the rest.

It was the same routinee.. I went to wake up New first who was already twisting and twirling on his bed because he was lazy. Tay was awake but still on his bed while I had to practically kick Forth to wake him up from his sleep. Once I was done waking up everyone.. I went back to my room and that was the moment Oon came out in my pair of dress.. 

'No.. this is not good.. he must be made illegal.. especially when he looks like this.. Damn heart.. please don't beat fast.. I feel like you will stop any moment..' Was what ran in my mind looking at Oon. 

"I will go to Forth's room.. Come soon.." Beam said pulling me back to reality.
"Ah.?! Okay.. We will be there soon." I said realizing what he said. Though I heard him.. it took me a while to register it. 
"Don't eat him Kongg." He teased me and ran away before I could retort.
"How do I look Phi.?" Oon asked me. 
"Do you need to ask that love..? I couldn't practically take my eyes off you. You look very mesmerizing love." I said as I stepped towards him and hugged him.