LETTERS PART XVIII

30/06/1978

Dear James,

You could have stabbed me in the ribs thousands of times instead of asking me to take a picture of you and Lily kissing after you proposed her for marriage and she agreed.

You seriously have to select the day of our graduation for this? Atleast you should have waited for me to die, I hate you James.

And I hate myself even more that today I couldnt control my waterfalls after clicking your pictures, I just threw the camera at Lily's face by mistake, I am really sorry for that, I didnt mean to, but those stupid waters from my eyes started spilling out and I had to run away.

And then just for my luck did I seriously have to bump into Remus while I was crying like a baby? Maybe he was already coming towards me. He was worried for me, and I told him the truth for why was I crying.

I cant remember him saying any further but I could see he had some freshly plucked Iris flowers stuffed in  you ever knows Irises are my favourite? Maybe he was going to propose to his girl as well and I happened to ruin it by bumping into him while crying.

I should just kill myself already. The sooner the better. Why everything is like this to me James? Why does everything has to hurt me in the worst way possible?

My head hurts from so much crying, even though I knew from start you'd never be mine and I never fed myself with the false hopes, but today it really broke me James.

The fact that I can never have you.

Why? Why must I not get the only one thing I want so badly. The only one thing I could fight the whole world for, only you, for whom I am ready to sacrifice myself.

Why cant you be mine James? Why?

Seven years. Whole Seven years we both have loved one and only one person. And yet you got your share of love and I didnt? Why? Where did I do it wrong James? I also loved you the same way you loved Lily, I dont think love discriminates on the basis of houses, or blood status, or just anything.

Why didnt I get my share of love James? Am I destined to be this way James? Alone? Unloved? Unwanted?

You were never in my stars but is there nobody else too? Even if there were someone else they could never get the same type of love from that I have for you.

I promise James, I'll take my last breath remembering I loved another lovesick fool such as you and you didnt even notice it. I'll die having you in my eyes, in my breath and in my heart.

I love you James Potter.

The girl who was
not loved back.

P.s. I found Remus' Irises damaged and thrown in a dusty deserted corner.