Chapter 5

So today I was meeting Shura. I heard she was the chief of the Japan Branch. I walked down the halls to Mephisto's office. I've been going there a lot recently to get updates about Kashi. If that's even her real name. A lot of people have noticed my trips down to his office. Some think we have something going on and some think we've just known each other a while. I have no clue where they got it from though.

I arrive at the office and open the door. His office was almost like a living space. It had bookshelves along the sides of the walls with a TV on the right side. The table in the middle was littered with candy wrappers.

"Ah, excuse the wrappers, my brother has been here." He notices my staring, "Take a seat." I sit down on one of the sofas. He puts something away before saying anything.

"Shura should be here in a mi-" He gets interrupted by the sound of a door and someone else.

"I'm right here, dumbass." I turn around to see a woman with pink, fiery hair with yellow ends, holding a can of beer. She's wearing a bikini top that's two sizes too small, ripped jean shorts, boots and fishnets, and an open exorcist coat. On her stomach was some strange symbols in red as well.

"Oh, um...hello." I greet her. She walks in plopping down on the opposite couch. "So is this the kid I'm watching?" She asks, looking from me to him.

"Yes, that is correct." He turns to me, "Will that be alright Miss Y/N?" I look at her. She doesn't seem like anyone who could watching me properly. But I guess I have to.

I say yes and we both leave after discussing a few things. It was awkward walking together, we didn't know each other at all. I don't even know where I'm going to be honest.

"You know," She started, "This isn't the way to the dorms." I guess she's been here before, I've never seen her though.

"I know." I respond. She stops walking and looks at me.

"Hey, do you even have a dorm?" She asks. I'm pretty sure she's just joking but she's actually right, I don't.

"No." She looks at me shocked.

"Then where do you live?" I'm living with the director of the Academy, Sir Pheles. What would she think of that?

"You ok kid?" She asks.

"Y-Yeah. It's just I live with Mephisto." I laugh softly. She looks at me frozen. I think I broke her.

"YOU WHAT! No way, are you his kid or somethin?" I shake my head.

"No." She opens her mouth to say something but instead just nods.

I decide to walk down to Shiemi's. She's not normally busy so.

"Do you want to come to Shiemi's with me?" I ask her.

"Uh, sure." She answers. She definitely doesn't want to go. She probably is just staying to watch me.

We walk down to Shiemi's together. It was warmer today so I wasn't freezing. I'd think Shura would be cold still in that outfit, but I guess not.

~~

I see Shiemi in her garden doing work. I was about to knock on the gate but something in me said not to.

"Hey, Shiemi!" I call. She stops what she's doing and looks up at me.

"Oh, hello, Y/N and Ms. Kirigakure!" She gets up and opens the gate for us.

"Hey, Moriyama." Shura walks around looking at her garden, "You've got a serious green thumb kid."

Shiemi turns around and smiles, "Thank you, Ms Kirigakure." She thinks for a moment. "Oh! How rude of me. I forgot to ask, would you both like some tea?" She offers.