OTHER SIDE OF LOVE

On the other side, it's the story between anurag and rithika who met each other in the airport and it is love at first sight thing. They have been in love since their college days.

The relationship between anurag and rithika is too complicated that they have a lot of fights and they have romantic fights too.

Rithika's family hates anurag because they always wanted a boy for rithika who will look after their business in future. But anurag wants a life of his own.

Anurag is so selfish and delicate when it comes to his love for rithika.

Rithika always imagined her life with anurag and having a nice family and future with him.

Rithika cares about aarav a lot because aarav always remembers her brother who she loves a lot.

Rithika family is half American and half Indian, her father is Indian and her mother is American.

Rithika has a little brother named Mike who loves her a lot.

Rithika is a girl who wants herself to be happy with her decisions and cares about the people a lot more than she should

She hates her family because since her childhood they wanted her to always choose different opinions which are so different compared to rithika's.

The only person rithika cares about in her family is her brother mike.

Mike is a well-known guy in the college who is a national golf player.

Girls in the college gets attracted at him easily as he is so handsome.

so do the boys gets attracted at rithika as she is so beautiful and anurag always tries to protect her from these things.

One fine day aarav tells about the whole internet thing to anurag.

He tells about sakshi to anurag that she is a beautiful girl and she is sort of his dream girl.

Anurag felt happy for his little brother and started asking him more about sakshi.

Aarav tells that sakshi is from other country which Is miles away from them.

Aarav, anurag and rithika are from LOS ANGELES

Los Angeles is a city that never sleeps

Mystic high is the university where aarav and anurag are having their college and rithika in another college completing her engineering...

Rithika brother mike hates aarav a lot because aarav is the toughest competitor he had in golf

So all the time he has fought with aarav and every time anurag stops them.

Anurag cares for mike too as he is his girlfriend's brother...

Anurag always warns aarav that stop going into fights with mike what if one day he couldn't stop his brother what if he's not there what if it goes too far?

He never wants his little brother to see fighting with someone and making injured himself...

Aarav gets easily into depression after these fights and carries a bourbon bottle and drinks until he is done with the pain or until anurag stops him.

Aarav blindly believes that bourbon can decrease his pain...

Mike loved a girl named Penelope but she had feelings towards aarav...

Yet this is another reason for them to fight hard...

But aarav never showed his interest in Penelope so does she never showed her interest in mike.

Aarav will get in fights with mike but in the end, he shows care towards mike because aarav have a strong feeling to not hurt him because he is rithika's brother..

But mike never showed any sort of sympathy towards aarav...