BEGINNING OF TRUE LOVE

Sakhsi is a normal girl who always has a habit of thinking about things that she wants in her life very badly but deep down she knows that those things never gonna happen.

She always thinks that she has more dreams than reality which are not gonna be true and one of them is having a boyfriend who cares for her a lot.

She always wanted a love that consumes her...

She's tired of trying things in her life because all the time she tries every time she fails. So when it comes to her love life she thought to leave it to destiny and move on with that.

She never trusts a person completely unless she feels them as their own.

Even when the amor cupid himself comes and aim the visible arrow towards her.

Even the cupid god himself is ready to throw an arrow towards her but gets failed every single time...why? Well, there is something called destiny which is more power full than the amor cupid.

Her life is like a dictionary where she has many meanings and answers for others but not for her.

She always feels that one-day destiny will find her a good boyfriend.

Let's see whether sakhsi is going to find her love which she left it for destiny to decide.

Sakhsi is in her college days having a lot of fun with her friends and having quality time around books. Sakshi cares for every friend in the college because that's their last year there.

Sakhsi is a type of girl who haves a lot of changes in her behaviour from time to time and she acts as per the opposite person.

She always finds good in people She's a little crazy a little cute a little shy and harder on herself.

Sakhsi had a dream that she's gonna find her true love soon and she is very excited about the dream and prayed to god to make it happen for real.

She believes in magic.

Sakhsi and tanya share a really good bond they are not just like friends but they are like family.
Tanya is elder than sakhsi so she always used to care for sakhsi like her sister.

One day sakshi is in the class and suddenly she gets a notification that some random guy messaged her. Later after the class, she went through the message, she got a message from a random account named aarav sehgal who has a handsome photo of him on his profile.

Sakshi called tanya and told her that some random guy messaged her on the internet.

Sakhsi had a strong feeling that this was the start of her new love. ( and blushes)

Sakhsi tells tanya that her thing about love and the deal with destiny worked

Tanya told sakhsi that it's good but what if it's a fake account?

Sakhsi had a big question now and later she stopped messaging aarav.

Later after a few days, aarav messages sakshi again

Sakhsi checks the message but never replies

Aarav kept messaging her.

Sakhsi thought, what if it's not a fake account what if it's real. Is destiny trying to play a game with me?

And later she messaged aarav and directly asks about his account

Aarav tells sakhsi that he is not a type of playboy and he liked her photos and messaged her

Sakhsi asked aarav to swear out

Aarav : panda swear ( this is a word aarav used from his childhood)

Later sakhsi came through aarav photos which he sent to have clarity about him...

It's been many months since they have been chatting with each other.

Tanya always told sakhsi to ask his phone number but never did sakhsi ask him

One day she had a thought to ask his phone number

But same-day aarav asks sakshi phone number ( she blushes)

And gives her phone number to aarav and told them she too had a plan to ask him for his number.

■Aarav is the type of boy every girl dreams of and he is a complete cool dude...

He's the guy who never trusts destiny.

His brother means family to him and he is the topper of his university...

Aarav is the type of man who easily gets depressed for small things but never shows his feelings to others.

He is a bourbon addicted guy who thinks drinking can decrease his pain and depression.
"BOURBON IS THE ONLY THING WHICH CAN CURE ME".

Aarav always told his brother Anurag that they will not fight with each other until aarav is so serious about his brother's behaviour.
Thank god there is no such day till now in their lives.

And let's hope that won't come...

Aarav is the type of guy who will always be there for the people he loves...

■Anurag the brother of aarav is like a fish in the water to his ones but a shark in the water to others...

He wants a life of his own and he doesn't like to listen to others' words about or regarding his future and he always wants people around him to be happy only because of him and he wants people around him to be sad because of him...

Yeah you read it right

He is a kinda selfish guy but a real hero...

People will hate him first later they will love him when they come to know about him.

He consumes love so quickly that he always wanted a girl to love him at first sight so does he?

The only thing that matters for Anurag is LOVE.