Chapter 30 - The Decision

Start from the beginning

"Seri adhellaam apporam pesikaalaam, modhaala freshen up aagittu vaanga,  saapadalaam, dinner kku idly ok va?" asked Ashwin's mother.

"Ok aunty, but if it is not too much to ask, unga famous Dosa, thakkali chutney kidaikuma?" asked Sivaangi with puppy eyes.

"Kandippa ma, poi kulichitu vaanga adhukulla ready pannidaren" Ashwin's mother rushed to the kitchen with happiness overflowing in her face.

Sivaangi turned and looked at Ashwin' father who held Mithra like a priced possession, but his thoughts else where.

Sivaangi came and knelt down in front of him.

"Uncle, if you are thinking even for one second that your son abandoned me or used me, please please erase that thought, he had been nothing but a perfect man, whatever happened between us was consensual where both of us played our parts and he did not know I was pregnant when we separated, therinjurndha, SG enna moonu kku kooda vandhu enna kootitu vandhirpaaru" said Sivaangi holding his hands.

Lakshimikanthan looked at Sivaangi with gratitude filled eyes.

"Thank you for telling me this ma, oru second pullaya thappa valathutomonu padhariten" he said.

"Kandippa illa uncle, whatever happened is a twisted tale of fate and destiny, I wouldn't say it was no mistake of ours, both of us had our shares of misdoings but they are all in the past, inime ellam correct ah nadakkum" Sivaangi said smiling

Ashwin's father smiled at her back. 

"Seri ma poi kulichitu vaa, saapadalaam" he said smiling.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sivaangi looked at Ashwin's father happily running behind the kids, trying to feed them dosa, their laughter reverberating against the walls, while she sat on the kitchen counter eating hers talking to his mother.

"Enakku avara paakanum aunty, kozhandhainga inga irukatum, oru car arrange panni kudutheengana I will go to Chennai" said Sivaangi while stuffing a dosa piece in her mouth.

"Edhukku ma? avan morning eh call panni inga varen solliten, he would have started by now, naalikku morning he will be here" replied his mother making Sivaangi's face instantly glow.

"Unga rendu perukulla ellam seri aagiducha ma?" asked Ashwin' mother hesitantly.

"Aagama viduvaara aunty unga payyan, neenga solluveenga minnaadi, poonai kutty maari avara suththi varennu, ippovum adhedhaan, enna ippo moonu perum suththi varom avalodhaan" Sivaangi replied with a warm smile making his mother happy.

"Appo kalyanam? " she asked again

Sivaangi did not reply immediately, she jumped down from the counter top, washed her hands, came and hugged the older woman and said

"Romba seekarame aunty"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sivaangi enga? ava ezhundhutaala? rendu perum paathu orey surprise aaga poraanga" came her husband's voice, snapping Ashwin' mother out of the previous day's incident

"mmkum kizhichaanga..." she dragged.

"Enna ma?" her father asked again

"Kozhandhaingalukku paal edhavadhu venumanu kekka room ponnen, rendum thaniya thoongittu irukku, ava illa" she replied

"Oh already ezhundhutaala? enga aala kaanum?" he asked again

"Illa, veedu poora thediten, engayum illa, thedaadha orey edam unga payyan room mattum dhaan" she replied sarcastically.

"Suththam, modhalla josiyarkku call panni oru nalla naal paaka sollanum, illana idhu velaikku aagadhu" said his father with a smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sivaangi stirred in her sleep, her motherly instinct waking her up urging her to go and check on her kids, when she felt a strong arm wound around her like a python.

She turned herself within his grasp and looked at his sleeping, calm face. The face she had always adored and admired, the one that shows immense love when it comes to her, immense affection and care when it comes to Nethra and Mithra, immense gratitude when it comes to his fans and well wishers. All of this is hers and only hers. She might have wasted lot of time, but she is not ready to waste even a single moment any more.

When his love for her is strong enough to throw away his first love, acting, for her sake, her love for him is strong enough to face any criticisms, insults and trolls the media might throw at her. 

She decided, she is going to move to India against all her hesitations, for his sake, because he deserves it and that is the least she can do for him for everything he had done for her. 

Author's Note:

Hello Hello, new chapter is here.

How do you like the interacting between Sivaangi and Ashwin' parents? Liked it? boring?

Let me know your thoughts in comments section and your love as always via votes.

Love,

DV