Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 3

Începe de la început

A girl on Vansh and vansh literally lost in her..

Automatically meethi bhaat touched the ground

Actually Ruhani fall for Vansh when she meet And was trying to get close with him....seduce him with her acts and Vansh being Vansh didn't bothered to look at her as he was lost in his laptop...but the situation got like that and Ruhani falls on him...he was trying to analyse what was in her mind but the time Riddhima's voice he heard...and he immediately got up from her...

Vansh got scared...

Vansh - why the all girls are trying to get close to me.. These days... duniya ke saare mard mar gaye hai kya.?
Riddhima again misunderstood..

Riddhima comes between them and stands with them..asks vansh with almost rage in her..

Riddhima - yeh sab kya tha..

Ruhani - Ohh hello app kaun...
Yeh mere dost hai... get away from him..

Riddhima turns to her..

Riddhima - apke dost ki Biwi..so stay away... understood...

Ruhani gets numb as she got to know about Vansh's wife..he is married..she asked...

Vansh - yes Mam... I'm married.. and becoming father of two childs...

Riddhima it was just a mistake she lost her balance and I saved her.. that's it...

Ruhani - yes madam...he is saying correct..I'm sorry...

Riddhima - kabhi kabhi logo ko jyada madat nahi karni chahiye... warna kab kisko bhari pade bhagwan ko hi pata...samjhe jaan...

She said glaring Vansh as if she was warning him...

And she kissed him on his cheeks shocking Ruhani... telling Her that he is her's...

Vansh was really enjoying this...the way she is dominating him in front of everyone..the Way she is getting jealous... godd he was enjoying like a hell..

Vansh took Ruhani's hand in him and said ...

Vansh - what if I am married..we are friends...

This made riddhima more Angry and she thought it's time to execute her and Siya plan ....she thought to drop it..but seeing These scene she can't control now...

Angre was watching all this drama quietly and his boss is teasing bhabhi he understood... but don't want to interfere bcoz he know the consequences very well..

Riddhima marched towards him..

Riddhima - tumne kaha tha assistant hai Angre...girl assistant nahi..

Angre - assistant assistant hota hai bhabhi...

She warned angre to make all the girls out of this hotel and warned him to stay with Vansh..as she was having doubt on Ruhani's intentions...

Riddhima's pov -

Abb mujhe mr Roy banke ana hi padega..jisse mai Vansh ke saath reh Sakti hoon aur usse iss chipkali se dur bhi rakh sakti hoon..

Vansh bhi jaan jayega riddhima ko ignore karna kya hota hai...

Abb iss asli Mr Roy ka kuch karna padega...

She left the place in attitude ....

---------------------------------------------------------
Target 🎯 -180+ votes
Hey guys...

How was this part..

Tell me..

Did you guys liked Ruhani 😂?

How will RiAnsh make each other jealous..??

Did you guys enjoyed reading this part ??
I hope so I have not made u guys bored ??
If yes Also..u can tell me..

Tell me in the comment box..
Which one should I update.. Next...

This or fear one ??

*** Also avoid grammatical mistakes as it is unedited ...
*Pics used here belongs to respective owners