23

Yeonjun pov:

After I was knocked out, I had no idea what happened.

I suddenly felt something being poured into my mouth.

All of a sudden, it was as if I went back in time and was back at the door of my apartment.

Where was Sooyoung?

Light flooded in as I opened my eyes slowly and could make out 5 blurry figures in front of me.

"Yeonjun?" A familiar voice called out as I squinted.

"Sooyoung?" I asked as the figure closest to me sharpened and I saw the love of my life.

"Yeonjun, you remember me?" Sooyoung asked as I nodded, still feeling a little woozy.

What just happened?

"Where am I?" I asked as I became more aware of my surroundings and was confused by the two unfamiliar people in front of me. I recognized Sooyoung, Chaewon, and Soobin, but who were those two people?

"I'm Raelyn and this is my grandma." The young woman introduced herself as I managed a slight nod.

Sooyoung pov:

The potion worked.

Yeonjun was back to normal.

A wave of relief crashed over me and I felt something drip onto my hand.

I didn't even realise I was crying as tears trickled down my cheeks.

"Sooyoung, you ok?" Soobin asked as I nodded.

I never thought it would work.

But he was back, and that was all that mattered.

A warm hand brushed lightly across my face and wiped my tears away.

"Jagi, what's wrong?" Yeonjun asked, still wiping my tears away.

We spent the next hour filling him in on the events as he held my hand in his, giving me strength.

"Sooyoung, I'm so sorry, it's all my fault, I should have stopped Jiyoon from doing those mean things to you. I wasn't there for you when you needed me, I'm such a bad fiancé. It must've been so hard for you." He apologized, again and again, blaming himself.

It hurt my heart to see him blaming himself for something that wasn't his fault.

"It's ok Yeonjun, it isn't your fault, you couldn't help it, I forgive you ok?" I hugged him tightly, not wanting to let him go.

"I won't leave you ever again." He promised through tears.

"And I won't let anyone take you away from me ever again." I smiled, eyes welling with tears again.

"It's time to eat dinner children, I prepared food just now when you were gone." Raelyn's grandma announced warmly as we all sat down at the small table, tears now replaced by smiles and laughter.

~Time skip~

"Halmeoni, thank you so much for everything you've done, I don't know how can we repay you for your kindness." Yeonjun and I thanked Raelyn's grandma.

"Ayo my dear children, there's nothing better than seeing you happy, that's enough of a repayment." She smiled as she patted our hands.

We thanked her once more, promising to come back soon, and drove off, back to the bustling city.

Yeonjun and I were holding hands the whole way, our heads resting on each other.

We went back to the apartment and got ready for bed, Chaewon and Soobin sleeping in their room and Yeonjun and I in our room.

"Jagi, I love you." I peppered his face with kisses as I prepared to off the lights.

He tugged me gently and cupped my face. "I love you even more." Leaning in, he pressed his lips to mine as I felt butterflies racing in my stomach, as I felt light as a feather, I could probably float up, through the roof of the apartment, into the night sky, where the crescent moon hung serenely. 

I fell asleep, dreams dancing about my slumber. And for the first time in a while, my dreams were beautiful.

A/N: It's not over yet :)

🍒 ⋆ 🍇 🎀 𝐻𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔❢ 🎀 🍇 ⋆ 🍒