The Uncomplicated Mystery

Sam's Point Of View
I panted as I went into the Mii Channel. 'That was sure tiring-'  I thought to myself as I gave Kyle a Wii Remote. "Sam, are you ok?" Eteled asked me as Kyle opened the Mii Channel.

"It's been a crazy week- Faith leaving, weird Wii problems, and a fake electric shock." I admitted. Eteled and Austin agreed. I told Kyle, Eteled, and Austin that I was going to take a nap, so that's what I did.

When I woke up, I glanced at the clock. It was 11:45. Why did I have to wake up so late? I tried going back to sleep, but I couldn't. I went to the kitchen and saw Austin and Henry on the couch, sleeping. 'What happened those four hours when I was sleeping-?' I asked myself. I grabbed myself a can of Pepsi, then went back to my room. When I looked at the Wii, I was horrified. The Wii was completely melted. It looked like it wasn't able to work anymore.

"How could it end up like this?" I muttered to myself. I heard someone come up behind me and then stood next to me. "Sam, I am so sorry! I didn't mean for any of this, I swear!" I heard Kyle apologize.

I looked towards Kyle. "What happened within those four hours?! How did it end up like this?!" I said. I started to raise my voice while Kyle just stood there. "Answer me!" I yelled as tears started to form in my eyes. I saw Henry walk in the room. I fell to the ground while I cried silently. Henry told Kyle it would be a good idea for him to leave, so that's what Kyle did. Henry tried comforting me. I'll admit, it wasn't the best kind of comforting, but to be honest, I didn't care.