Mii Kyle's 'Painless' Revenge, Part 2

Eteled's Point Of View
"What do you mean by revenge?!" I yelled. Austin held onto my hand for dear life. "I'm Henry Morris who grew up in a bad environment, I chopped off Austin's head and legs because I was jealous of how fast he was getting up the leaderboard!" Mii Kyle mocked. Sam looked at Mii Kyle in offense, then looks at Kyle.

"Is that your Mii?" They asked him. Kyle looked at his Mii in disgust. "Not that I know of." Kyle denied. Mii Kyle got furious with Kyle's response. Kyle knew what he was doing. "You created me! How do you not remember who I am?!" Mii Kyle yelled.

Austin tried to help me get my axe back, but it was no use. It was actually gone. Austin goes to check under 'his' bed and finds a spare axe. "Here, keep this one." Austin whispered as he gave me the new axe.

That was when we heard a second Mii. This one looked like Will. I pulled up my axe in defence, but Austin stood in front of Mii Will. "He's with me- put the axe down!" Austin yelled. I put the axe away and looked at Mii Kyle. "He's distracted, let's get out of here!" I said to Will and Austin. Mii Kyle was lecturing Kyle about something. Right as we got to the exit, the worst possible thing happened. No one other than that Mii Kyle caught us.

"I knew this was going to happen." The Mii said in upset tone. I pulled my axe out in defence, again. "Time for the chair Austin.." He said, giving Austin nothing but the chills.