391-400

Chapter 391 This Is Concrete Evidence. The Heavenly Palace Really Exists!

On that day, the sky was slightly darker. The entire event was packed with people. The line that was queuing up for the show had filled the entire space. The people were even shoving and nudging each other to the entrance of the Eastern city, blocking up the gates of the city.

Some of them gave up and chose to watch the show from the City God Temple of the Fallen Town. Yet, when they arrived at the City God Temple, they realized it was also jam-packed with people. There was not even a tiny space for them to squeeze in.

It was a pity for the City God who brought a few of his underlings to control the order of the situation.

He was being kind by advising the crowd with a loud voice, "Everyone, please, stop pushing around. Listen to me, the projection this time is personally done by Houtu Empress, and it's very huge, just like the moon in the sky. You guys will be able to view it from any place in the Fallen Town. You all don't have to come to my temple and squeeze here to get a place." Amongst the crowd, a sudden shriek was heard all of a sudden, "I'm not buying it! Everyone, follow me and rush into the temple! Let's squeeze ourselves into the City God Temple!"

Then, a group of people started causing a commotion among the crowd. "Let's go!"

However, very soon, this group of people ceased their actions because the show that they had anticipated did not show up. Instead, they became mysteriously quiet. Even the people around them shifted their attention over to this group of people. They were staring hard at them, giving them goosebumps.

"Why are you guys looking at me? Rush into the temple! We need to act fast!"

"City God, this is the person who wants to squeeze into the City God Temple!"

"Over here, too. This person also wants to do the same thing." "This guy, too!"

Then, people from a few spots started pointing out the culprits who were causing the commotion simultaneously. Besides, they were also putting up a disdainful expression and keeping their distance, causing that group of people to be terrified and feel utterly embarrassed.

The City God immediately waved his hand. "Someone drag this group of people out of here."

The Onis who were hiding in the shadows showed up soon and led the group of people out of the scene.

The City God smiled with his eyes squinted and stood on top of the City God Temple. He then said, "Thank you, everyone. What I said earlier was indeed the truth. You guys will be able to see it from any location within the Fallen Town. So, there's no need for you guys to squeeze around."

The crowd immediately replied with a smile.

"City God, we all believe in your words."

"Hehe, one look and we knew that group of people aren't good people. They even thought of squeezing into the City God Temple till things went out of order. City God, you shouldn't easily forgive them." "Naive! Does he think he'll be able to influence our relationship with the City God? Do they think we're fools by causing such a commotion?"

In the meantime.

Those Onis were escorting the souls of the group of people and arrived at Underworld. Black and White Impermanence had long ago been waiting there.

The Oni reported, "Sire, this group of people were already dead but their souls are still sealed in their physiques, just like a puppet. We've checked their corpses and realized their necks had markings of being bitten by some bugs."