Crazy, Crazy Girl

Chapter 2

Emma's POV

I don't want to brag or anything, but I think I did pretty well when meeting 1/5 of the British/Irish boy band. Well enough to get his number.

Emma: 1 You: 0

It was pretty cool to hang out with Liz and him although they just kept bickering back and forth. After a while I decided it was time to go back to my house-much to my dismay-for dinner. I wasn't really to excited about going back to my house, basically because my mum ignored me most of the time and my dad payed more attention to my older brother Josh than to me.

"Mum I'm home from the paternity clinic!" I yelled, my words echoing throughout the house. Of course I was kidding, just wanted to see her reaction.

"Okay sweetie take some notes from my purse."

I groaned and kicked off my converse, following the sound of her voice into the kitchen where she was beginning to serve spaghetti to my dad and Josh.

"Thanks for waiting up," I mumbled, pulling back a chair and collapsing down onto it.

"Sorry baby sis, I tried to get them to wait." Josh coaxed, sending me a small smile. I reciprocated his action before digging into the delicious looking noodles sitting in front of me. My mum may be an ignoring bitch sometimes but she could cook.

"How was school today Em's?" Josh questioned after a while, looking at me with a tint of curiosity in his eyes.

"Pretty good. Got detention for pointing out George Washington Carvers contribution to World War One."

He chuckled, "Crazy, crazy girl."

After dinner was over I immediately skipped upstairs and pulled out my phone, noticing I had two missed texts.

From: 4 Nippled Harry

Hey babe, what you up to?

I quickly replied,

To: 4 Nippled Harry

Nothing really. Got done with dinner a while ago. What about yourself?

Liz's text was a bit more demanding.

From: Liz

Harry ate all the fucking Nutella! He's such a bastard I'm so close to shoving my foot up his ass!

To: Liz

Calm down! Geez just go buy some more Nutella you idiot! Then hide it

I sent the message before looking at one I had just received.

From: 4 Nippled Harry

Being yelled at for eating all the Nutella. Liz can get a bit out of hand.

To: 4 Nippled Harry

U just noticed? -_-

We continued texting for most of the night before I finally had to go, promising to text him again tomorrow. Oh my god he's going to be the death of me.

A/N 2nd Chapters a charm! Hope you like it. Comment, Vote and Fan! Thanks Little Ducklings! ~Amanda xx