"Sounds classified. That'll be expensive."

"Name your price."

Cid tapped her claw on the counter for a moment, contemplating her options. "Let me see what I've got lined up jobwise tonight and put my feelers out to see how hard this information will be to track down. I'll have something in the morning for you and Blue Eyes to knock out as repayment."

"If you've got anything technical, that's what I specialize in," Senna offered. Cid glanced between the two of them.

"She has a specialty, huh?"

Rex shrugged. "She's been helpful in a pinch before."

"Yeah, I'll bet that lightsaber was pretty handy too."

Senna's hand instinctively flew to her waist, but Cid waved her panic away. "Don't know if your boyfriend's told you, but I'm good with secrets. I've already hidden half of the clone army at this point, what's one rogue Jedi?"

Senna relaxed. "He's not my-"

"I don't care, Blue Eyes." Senna chewed her lip and Cid rolled her eyes. Senna's eyes scanned the bar behind the counter, and Cid noted it. "You got a drink of choice?"

Senna leaned forward. "You got any gin?"

Cid humphed at the question, reaching to a mid-level shelf and pulling a fat, round bottle down. "Gamorean."

Senna gave her a lopsided grin. "Never had it, but I'd bet it's lighter on the floral notes."

Cid gave her what sounded as close to a laugh as Rex had ever heard from the Trandoshan, half of a smirk tugging at the corner of her scaled lips. "That's a safe bet." Cid poured two glasses, offering one to Rex, who waved it away. She rolled her eyes at him, instead choosing to clink her glass against the one Senna was offering before they both drained them. Cid kept her face even, but Senna couldn't withhold the way her face twitched as she swallowed the liquor with a good amount of effort. Cid raised an eyebrow at her. "That bad?"

Senna choked out a laugh. "Definitely not floral. But not the worst I've had."

"Oh yeah? Who wins that award?" This was the most conversation Rex had ever heard Cid make, and it was borderline jarring to him.

Senna grinned. "The Aqualish make some grog that would peel the paint off the walls. My guts were rolling for days afterwards."

Cid nodded. "That tracks." Turning to Rex, she thumbed at Senna. "The technical specialist here is alright. I'll bet she gives Goggles hell."

"Oh, that's my favorite pastime," Senna confirmed.

The Trandoshan smirked again, tossing back another glass of the gin before replacing the stopper and putting the bottle back on its shelf. "You look like you've got more on your mind, Blondie."

Rex nodded, knowing the next question was going to garner him some more sarcasm. "Do you have lodging we can use?"

Cid glared at him. "It'll cost you extra."

"Add it to our tab."

"You're awfully demanding, Blondie. Lucky for you, I'm feeling generous. I've got a room upstairs the two of you can share."

Rex glanced at Senna. She wasn't looking at him, but her leg was suddenly bouncing nervously as she carefully studied the empty glass in front of her. "You don't have any other rooms?"

Cid rounded on him. "One. That's what I've got. Gonna be a problem?" Rex's fingers flexed nervously at his side, and her eyes flicked to them before she rolled her eyes. "Take it or leave it. Just figure it out, and don't be loud about it." Rex opened his mouth to retort, but she cut him off. "Yeah, yeah, I don't care, Blondie." She tossed him a key card. "Second room on the left at the top of the stairs. 'Fresher's attached. You're welcome."