Untitled Part 32

"Don't make trouble, I heard that there is surveillance in the theater!" Jiang Xiaoxiao covered her mouth and refused Zhong Tong's approach. She also moved her buttocks by the way, but the couple next to her was really a bit presumptuous, and she was embarrassed. Moved over there!

Zhong Tong stared at Jiang Xiaoxiao with fixed eyes, and suddenly took people in her arms. She kept taking deep breaths to calm her emotions. After a few minutes, she gradually calmed down, and she put her chin in her arms. On the person's head, the eyes looked at the curtain motionless.

Jiang Xiaoxiao was holding Zhong Tong's waist with both hands, and his breathing was a little short at the moment! Her face was pressed against Zhong Tongs chest. She could clearly hear the strong and powerful heartbeat, and she could even hear the rapid breathing. At this moment, she suddenly realized that the purpose of this person with her to watch the movie It's not about watching movies!

A popcorn was handed over to his lips, Jiang Xiaoxiao subconsciously opened his mouth to catch it, but the motion was a bit larger and accidentally touched the finger with his lips, both of them were shocked!

Don't dare to do too many other actions, Zhong Tong seems to have discovered the new world and started to feed popcorn one after another. She even deliberately touched the lips of the person in her arms with her fingers, giving an indescribable throbbing. It spread from the body, so that her breathing that had just subsided became quicker again!

Jiang Xiaoxiao chewed the popcorn like a robot. She felt that the popcorn in her mouth was tasteless, and it was not even as sweet as the fingers she touched from time to time. So every time the popcorn was fed, she always It is to control the range of his mouth to touch the soft fingertips intentionally or unintentionally.

The two hugged until the end of the movie. After watching a movie, Jiang Xiaoxiao couldn't remember what the movie was about. She patronized the delicious "popcorn"...

"Little..." Zhong Tong said. She was a little bit hoarse, the movie was over, she was still a bit reluctant to let go of the people in her arms, but she was embarrassed to hold it down when the lights in the theater were turned on, the popcorn was almost eaten by them, she said dumbly: "We Let's go."

"Yeah~" Jiang Xiaoxiao responded and let go of Zhong Tong's waist. She was too embarrassed to look up, so she had to bow her head to organize her clothes, but this action was a bit unclear, and the people passing by their seats watched. There was a clear smile on her face.

Ah hey, it's not what you think! Jiang Xiaoxiao screamed in his heart, what look in the eyes of those people, shouldn't they regard the sound of the battle next door as the two of them!

The pace was a little messy and he pulled Zhong Tong out. When he passed the couple next door, Jiang Xiaoxiao gave them a special look. Dont you know what a public place is? Can you pay attention to the influence in a public place?

Looking at Zhong Tong throwing the popcorn bucket and Coke cup into the trash can, Jiang Xiaoxiao accidentally caught Zhong Tongs slightly ruddy fingers. The temperature on her face gradually rose, but she was thinking about waiting a few times. I must buy a better lipstick that won't fade!

It was past ten o'clock when they came out of the theater, thinking that Jiang Xiaoxiao would have to get up early the next day, so they went straight back home, and she still had some time to prepare the ingredients for tomorrow.

The stupid student can get started after more than a month of observing. After returning home, Zhong Tong changed into casual home wear, rolled up his sleeves and started helping his girlfriend to work together. It is better for two people to work than one. She can still help a little bit more or less.