"I don't know why you're laughing, you're my next victim." I thrusted a handful of decorations into his arms, and he groaned.

"You're kidding me." He said, and as I walked around the bench to pick up more decorations he stuck his foot out, causing me to fall to the ground.

"You dickhead." I muttered as he cackled loudly, eventually extending an arm towards me.

"I didn't know you'd fall that quickly!" He wheezed, and I ignored his outstretched hand, using the bench to pull me up.

"You're cleaning the toilet next time Sapnap clogs it." I declared, and I watched Clay's face go white.

"No! Y/n, don't make me, please! I'll do anything!" He begged, and I laughed.

"That's what I thought. Remember your place." I said cheekily, and he scowled.

"Go put these candles in the entry way. I'm going to put up these bad boys." I hauled the two spiders outside, kicking them through the doorway when it looked like they weren't going to make it.

"You idiot! You're going to break the door!" Clay shouted, and I blindly stuck the finger up towards him.

The spiders were heavy, and I huffed as I dragged them to opposite ends of the front yard. Eventually they resembled enough symmetry to satisfy me, and I wandered back inside to see George leave the kitchen. Clay looked at me quickly.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked, and I nodded.

"Privately?" He yanked my hand and pulled me through the house, and he shut the bedroom door after we made it upstairs.

"You don't need to use the ouija board. I don't want you to feel pressured." Clay said seriously.

"I know, but hey, at least there's no more sins for me to be." I said, and Clay's face was blank.

"Please. Don't do it." He said, and I paused.

"Clay?" I reached out to touch his shoulder, and he sighed as he melted into me.

"I've thought about it, and I think I will do it. The seven of you deserve it more than I do." I said, and Clay rested his head on my shoulder.

"I'm tired." He whispered, and I awkwardly patted his back.

"Do you need to go to Blackout?" I asked, and he withdrew his head from my shoulder.

"I think so. Listen, y/n, don't make any rash decisions. Please think about what you're doing." He warned me, and he threw his arms around my shoulders before he faded from existence.

I sat on my bed for a while, not listening to anything in particular. My thoughts were an absolute mess, and I struggled to think about the ouija board. To truly think about it, and the huge risk I was taking.

This board killed seven people, and I paused before pulling out my phone. I wasn't quite sure what to search, but I figured "seven boys missing in y/t" was a good place to start.

It was an instant hit, and I clicked on the first article. It was dated to November 1st 1989, and I frowned.

Late last night on October 31st, seven young men disappeared from one of their homes. Nicholas Sapnap, 20, allegedly invited his friends over to watch movies on Halloween. Mr and Mrs Sapnap spent the evening getting dinner, and arrived home at 11:30pm to find the boys were gone. They waited an hour before calling the local authorities, explaining that they spent the hour calling the other boys parents to see if they knew of their whereabouts. Pictured below is each boy with their age. The police urge anyone that knows anything to contact them.