three

It was another month before I officially moved into the house. It took two weeks for the furniture to finally be removed, and another two for all of my belongings to finally arrive. I hadn't quite known what to expect, but I hadn't seen a single boy all day. Granted, my friends had been helping me set up ikea furniture and sort out my utilities, but I had been expecting at least a hello.

For tonight, my bed was just my mattress on the floor, as the bed frame I had ordered was at least three days away. My sleeping bag was too small for me, and I curled into the soft pillow, breathing in the scent of my new house.

"I'm thinking maybe you should have kept the old bed here." A familiar voice said, and I opened my eyes to see George grinning at me.

"George!" I exclaimed, and without thinking I threw my arms around him. He hugged me back tightly, and once we released each other he unzipped my sleeping bag.

"George?" I asked, and he shrugged.

"I haven't slept on a bed in almost two weeks. You don't mind, do you y/n?" He pouted, and I rolled my eyes. He cheered as he wiggled into my sleeping bag, and I found it was a lot more comfortable.

It was quiet for a while, and I started to second guess myself. Was I imagining this person besides me? Was I going insane? When I felt something suddenly pat my head I flinched, and Clay laughed.

"Sorry to scare you. Sapnap says you've run out of toilet paper." He said, and I groaned loudly.

"How do ghosts even use toilet paper?" I asked, and George sat up.

"Wow, way to assume." He huffed, and Clay laughed again.

"We still have bodies, and Sapnap used to spend fucking hours on the toilet when we were alive. I probably wouldn't go in there for a couple hours." Clay answered, and I made a face.

"Shut up dude! You took a shit too!" I heard Sapnap call out, and George giggled.

"Whatever, Sapnap! You're the one who almost clogged it!" Clay retorted, and I heard the sounds of someone retching.

"Shut up Wilbur!" Sapnap and Clay shouted at the same time, and the retching stopped.

"Can we stop talking about taking shits?" Tommy strolled into my bedroom and sat himself on the end of the bed, and Blade soon followed.

"I will genuinely kick the next person to say something about it in the ass." He promised, and I mimed zipping my lips shut.

"Where's Punz and Sapnap?" I changed the subject, and George laughed.

"Probably making out somewhere." He said, and I heard something shatter from somewhere in my house.

"We are not!" Punz shrieked, and the four boys in my room dissolved into giggles. It was quiet for a moment before  Blade spoke.

"We have something to ask of you, y/n." He began, and I turned my head to smile at him. Now that I knew he was embodying Wrath, he was no longer as scary as I'd originally thought.

"We've tried to use the ouija board countless times since that night, but for some reason our hands pass through the marker and we can't. We were wondering if you'd be willing to use the board." I froze as I stared into Blade's eyes, and I felt someone rub small circles onto my back. I glanced around to see Clay, and the hopeful look in his eyes made my heart ache for no reason in particular.

"This is the same board that possessed you and then killed you." I said flatly, and Tommy rubbed his neck.

"At least you won't be a deadly sin. I heard they were all given to other people." He joked, and I made a face.

"Um, I'll have to think about it." I said carefully, and the four boys smiled in relief.

"I don't want you to feel pressured, it's okay to say no." Clay said quietly, and I nodded at his lie.

It obviously wasn't okay for me to say no, considering how important it was for them. But how could I say yes, knowing that I could be the boards next victim?