"I told you to wait." I point at North, as I walk out of the portal which led to the workshop.

"Yes, you said 'Give me until sundown and if I'm not back by then, Bunny can get him.'" North quoted me, and also began mocking me.

I looked at Sandy who was chuckling.

I go to open my mouth, until the sack flies out of the portal and lands on the floor.

I walk and stand next to North and Sandy, by the fireplace.

"He's here." North mutters.

"Yes North, everyone can see that." I reply, as I see Jack struggling out of the sack to see two elves staring at him.

"Quiet." North tells Tooth, as she is still giving commands to some of her fairies.

He then looks up to see North and Sandy  looking down at him, whilst the Tooth Fairy is surrounded by a dozen hovering tiny fairies who come and go as she blurts out orders.

"Ouch!" Tooth blurts out as I hit her arm, to tell her to be quiet.

"Hey, there he is! Jack Frost!" As North holds out his arms to welcome Jack, a Dreamsand snowflake appears above Sandy's head.

"Wow, you gotta be kidding me." Jack mutters, before two yetis suddenly grab the boy by the shoulders and lift him.

"Hey, hey. Whoa, put me down." The yetis listen to Jack, and drop him to his feet.

"I hope the yetis treated you well?" Questioned North.

"Oh, yeah. I love being shoved in a sack and tossed through a magic portal." Replied the boy, slinging his staff across his shoulder.

"Oh, good! That was my idea! You know Bunny, obviously."

"Obviously."

Bunny stands off to the side, grumbling with his arms crossed, until Jack suddenly notices the mini tooth fairies hovering near him, staring and twittering.

"And the Tooth Fairy?" Before Jack can answer, she's gliding toward him.

"Hello, Jack. I've heard a lot about you. And your teeth!" She smiles, as she gets closer to his face.

"My, my what?" He responds in confusion.

"Open up! Are they really as white as they say?" She gasps as she invades Jack's mouth with her fingers.

"Oh, they really do sparkle like freshly fallen snow!" She exclaims happily, letting go of his face.

Several swooning Mini Teeth flutter around a confused Jack, batting their lashes and screaming like crazed fangirls.

"Girls, pull yourselves together...let's not disgrace the uniform." She tells them, as she flies away.

"And Sandman."

"Sandy..."

"Sandy..."

"Wake up!" Sandy bolts up awake and steps up to Jack, smiling.

"And, Cupid."

"Wait, Cupid?" Jack asks, turning his body around.

"You never told me you were one of them!" Jack exclaims, as he looks at me.

"Yeah, well, you never asked." I improvised, crossing my arms.

"Yeah, well, you never told me." Jack fired back, and before I could open my mouth, the silver haired boy fired out with a question.