ELISE

CHAPTER 11

After you ate with him, you’re feeling a little dizzy so you decided to take a nap.

Until you wake up, you opened your eyes and now you’re lying in the bed then you see Sanzu fixing his tie in his suit “hey..what time is it?” you asked him then you get up and wear the sleepers, “it’s almost dinner time, go and take a shower now and wear your dress.” Sanzu said while walking forward to you, he gave you a kiss on your forehead then you kissed him in response.

After you take a shower and stepped out of the bathroom, you saw a red elegant dress in front of you, after you walked out the room, you saw Sanzu waiting for you, “ready to go?” Sanzu asked then he rolled his eyes up to down in you “Yeah..let’s go?” asked him and walked out in the house while holding his hands.

While driving you played some songs until you and him reach the Restaurant at  Roppongi.

After you two reached the restaurant, Sanzu opened the door for you and thanked him, you’re feeling excited to see Elise.

When the bodyguards opened the door you saw a girl with a black luxurious  dress and gold necklace, but you’re feeling that you two will not get along well. You gulped and you saw the Haitani Brothers sitting in a gold table and chair “wow..well..i mean- they could even bought this restaurant if they want to.” Said in your mind.

You two joined the table with them, “nice dress y/n” Ran said to you with a smile and you thanked him then you saw the girl “Hi, I’m y/n, what’s your name?” you asked her with a smile but she seem disgusted and  didn’t answer, “sorry for the rudeness y/n, her name is Elise” Rin apologized and the food is serving in the table but you didn’t mind her for now because you saw the food.  

While eating, the Haitanis and Sanzu are talking, you saw Elise, just eating and drinking wine but she still didn’t care. After done eating all of you headed out to the club.

You stepped out the club to get some fresh air, you saw Elise walking in your direction. “hey” you flinched “oh- hi, what are you doing?” you asked her “nothing, so..who’s the father of your baby?” she asked “i-it’s Sanzu” you whispered “ “I can make him mine” she said then smirked “what?!” you surprised “you heard it right” she whispered in your ear then you gulped, you chuckled “what?” Elise asked, you sighed “try it if you can” then you smirked Elise left and you’re worried if she will do anything to  the baby.