OVERDID IT

CHAPTER 7

You licked him until you reached the bottom, you removed his towel then hold his huge cock, you gave him a blowjob until he came in your mouth, he positioned you then he put it in then you moaned then he started to move, he thrust it faster and faster while playing with your tits then you moaned louder “That’s right, moan louder I want to hear you moan and call ma daddy” then you noticed his smirk then he suddenly came inside you, you’re still moaning his name and calling him daddy. You’re losing conciousness while fucking with Sanzu but still he didn’t stop, he grabbed your arms with his one hand then plays with your clit then he came.

After a several rounds it’s almost morning then you suddenly fell and lost your conciousness.

                                                       .  .  .  .  .  .

You opened your eyes then you feel Sanzu beside you “I guess we overdid it again” said in your mind, you got out of the bed and prepared a french toast bread for the both of you, after you ate, you took a bath then Sanzu called your name “Hey Y/N!, is this for me to eat?” he sad while yawning “ yeah, you can have that all, I’m done eating” you said to him.

After you stepped out of the bathroom you asked Sanzu if he can clean the mess then he agreed; after you get dressed you decided to do the laundry.

While doing the laundry, Sanzu hugged you “you sue you can move? You can do that later” he said worriedly “it’s ok I’m fine” you said to him then he helped you to do the laundry.

After you two finished the laundry, you and him are getting rest “are you hungry? Should I order some food to eat” he asked you but you fell asleep.

You woke up again and it’s afternoon, you feel hungry and checked the fridge if there’s something to eat, “oh you’re awake now, come here here’s the food” Sanzu said then you hurriedly go to him to some food, then after awhile you’re feeling sleepy again then Sanzu carried you to bed, then you fell asleep again with him;

You woke up but it’s already midnight, you can’t sleep but you feel sick and going to puke, you hurriedly go to the bathroom then puke, you washed your face then you realized that you’re not having a period in a 2 months.