Anniversary

CHAPTER 2

THE NEXT DAY

You woke up while Sanzu is still hugging you,you removed his arms to you so you can check the date to see if it’d your anniversary with him it’s saturday [actually I forgot to tell you that you and Sanzu are dating for 2 years now] it’s the DAY, the day of your anniversary with him so you’re excited then get up, you washed your face and prepared a big breakfast for him, you noticed that Sanzu is still sleeping…you lied down in the bed to check Sanzu then you stared at him, you blushed then he opened his eyes, knowing that it’s your anniversary he hurriedly hugged you and give you a kissed, you responded to his kiss then you smiled “HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE” you said “HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY” he said and kissed you again; you both get up and ate the breakfast that you prepared…..Sanzu help you cleaned the mess then you are already taking a shower, after you take a shower Sanzu hugged you “let’s go on a date later” he whispered, you chuckled “sure,I’mma just get dressed” [you can imagine what dress are you going to wear] then after Sanzu took a shower he wearing a suit and tie, you blushed after seeing him at that suit….after you put on a makeup, you and him are ready for the date then both of you left the house,you spend the whole day with Sanzu, do a lot of activties like games,ride a ferris wheel then win a lot of games…Sanzu smiled at you “I love you babe” he said, you blushed then “I love you too” you said while hugging him, both of you are going home and while riding a car,Sanzu stopped the car “why did you stop?” you asked “let’s do it, I can’t hold it anymore” he said “wha- right now?” you said “yes” he said, then he unbuckled his pants then you bend to suck his cock, he’s moaning your name loud, you stopped “why did you stop? I’m feeling pleasure right now” he said “don’t moan too loud Sanzu, remember we’re still in the car”  you said then continued sucking his cock…he groaning but still moaning your name, then he came inside your mouth, you showed his cum then drink it..”good girl y/n” he said then smiled “it’s your turn to feel pleasure now” he said then he take off your clothes while he kissed you,he played with your body, he insert’s his three fingers inside you, you hold your moan “moan for me” he said while teasing you, finally you maon his name then he thrust it in and out faster until you came..”I’ll insert my cock now, since you’re already wet” he said, while inserting his cock inside you, you moan his name again “call me daddy” he said while maoning, after he insert hi cock,he slowly thrust in and out, you’re still moaning “AHH~ DADDY~” you said then he suddenly thrust it faster, your moan are getting louder, “AHHH- DADDY PLEASE Slow down” you said while holding your moan but he didn’t listen as he thrust it in and out faster, you already came but he didn’t stop…”AHHHHHH~” you moan loudly then he released his cum inside you…after he came he continued to thrust it after more than 5 rounds.

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  . .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  . .  . 

It’s midnight then you realized it “babe let’s go home, it’s midnight” you said to him after he cleaned and put on the clothes “sure,you can sleep while I’m driving” he said in a calm voice like nothing happened.

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  . .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  . .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  . . 

After you and him are home, he carried you until you reached the bed, he changes your clothes then he gave you pills and water “drink now, so you won’t get pregnant” he said, you take the pills then Sanzu lied down next to you and hugged you “I’m sorry if I did it rough with you, I just can’t hold it back anymore” he said “it’s ok, maybe tommorow I can’t walk because we did it several rounds” then you kissed him… “good night babe” you said to him “good night y/n” he said then you both sleep together while hugging..