Chapter 2 - Mr. de Vill

Start from the beginning

I went out of the car and was about to enter the lobby when someone grabbed my arm.

Kukunin ko na sana ang braso ko when I felt the urge not to, and surprisingly found myself staring at this odd lady who just lost her balance after some guy bumped her.

She's wearing a rose gold plunge sequin tight gown with a side slit that made emphasis on her curves, that comes with a pair of silver killer heels.

"You... Son of a bitch!" I heard her hissed under her breath while looking at the direction of the man who bumped her, which made me come back to my sense.

I raised my brow upon hearing her cuss. I really don't find it attractive for girls to swear.

"Excuse me." I spoke, trying to get her attention.

As she looked at me with amusement, I can clearly see her well-carved features.

She's indeed a beauty...

"My arm" It took her a while to understand what I meant. When she loosened her grip, I didn't wait for whatever she was about to say and entered the lobby.

Yeah, she's truly a beauty. But women like her isn't my type, I bet my Bugatti La Voiture Noire she's a hooker.

As soon as I enter the function hall with the "Samaniego-del Fuego Signage". The room was full of people, mostly those who walked in the business world with their expensive suits and ties, glamorous dresses and blings. I didn't mind the eyes of everyone looking at my direction, and just let my eyes wander around to find who I'm looking for. Some waiter brought a tray of champagne and got one for myself.

In a corner, I saw the couple I was looking for, Mr. and Mrs. del Fuego. I started walking towards their place, and felt people looking at my direction. Who wouldn't be? Here I am crashing the place uninvited. But the hell I care? I am THE Oliver Quir de Vill, and I get whatever I want.

"Good evening" I greeted them as soon as I reached them which made them turn my way. The elegant lady looked surprised upon seeing the man standing in front of them while her husband looked as if he knew I was coming.

"Good evening, Mr. de Vill" Mr. del Fuego greeted back and offered his hand which I gladly took.

"It's a surprise to see you here, young de Vill. Welcome." His wife greeted and also offered her hand.

"You're here for the deal, right?" Walang paligoy-ligoy na tanong ni Mr. Limuel, which made me smirk.

"What else would I be here for?" I answered back.

"I'll leave you two alone, I'm gonna look for my son." She said and kissed her husband's cheek at tumango saakin bago umalis.