I love you, good bye! 💔 nov. 12 2018

Once upon a time, there's you and me.

Back then, we were so inlove with each other. You love me and I love you but what happened to us?

As the time flies so fast, you changed so fast. I gave you all the best I can but still not enough for you. Why? I love you so much than myself but now, you treat me like a stranger that doesn't exist in you life.

I used to be your happiness and love me the way I love you but now, I can't feel it anymore. I became nothing to you but still I love you and gives what you need.

Is it really you who change or is it me that I expect too much?

Am I really stupid? I found out that you've cheated on me and still pretended that I found nothing and thinks that you still love me. It's a big slapped on my face when I saw you that you are so happy with her. I felt like I can't give your happiness.

I'm still thankful that after being with her you always come to me.

"I'm home!"

When every time you said you're home, I will come to you and hugs you. In my mind, "thanks for coming to me!"

I always remembering the time that you always give me flowers, chocolate, all the things that I wanted. You always make me feel you're love. But now, you gave me heartache, and bruises. Instead being in your arms at home, I end up in the hospital healing my wounds that you gave me.

I love you more than myself back then but now I give up. I would rather love myself and find new home than being with you in hell.

I love you, good bye.