-I'm cold

It was late at night and you and Murdoc were taking a midnight drive and he never told you where the two of you were going. It was the middle of winter and the heat was blasting in the car but you were still cold. "Murdoc I'm freezing." You whined at him. Murdoc looked over at you then back at the road. "Where are we even going?"

He was still quiet.. "Murdoc, come on it's freezing can't we just go home." Still he gave you no response, was he tired, frustrated, angry? Or was he just being stubborn. Whatever it was was pissing you off. You quickly unlocked the seat belt and climbed over him sitting on his lap. He quickly lost his focus off the road and looked at you for a hot minute then back on the road.

You frowned and slightly shuffled yourself side to side on his lap making him groan and jerk the steering wheel. "Murdoc stop the car." He ignored and continued to drive looking past you. Again, you frowned and fumbled with his belt undoing it. He lightly gasped from your action but soon returned his eyes to the road. You undid the button of his pants and unzipped his pants, you could see he clearly had an erection but he wasn't acting like it. You lightly smiled and scooted yourself up more so you were directly on his shaft and moved your hips back and forth.

He groaned, placing one hand on your hip the other still on the wheel, his focus finally breaking. He pulled the car over and both of you started a very passionate makeout session. You both crawled into the back seat only departing for either air or if you couldn't reach each other.

Murdoc frantically removed your skirt and kissed up and down your thighs, small moans exiting your mouth. Murdoc moved his hands along the outside of your thighs. You gasped out once you felt his tongue enter you. You grabbed onto his hair moaning and lightly pulled at it, doing so Murdoc released a slight groan. The way he moved his tongue made you crazy. He chuckled at you, smirking. You were wiggling like a worm, Murdoc roughly grabbed your hips pushing you down to stop you causing you even more pleasure. You felt your climax coming until Murdoc removed his tongue and quickly removed his pants pushing into you. In response you moaned, placing your hands on his shoulders. He smirked, holding your hands above your head. "Keep your hands above your head hon~" Of course that's the first thing he says to you. He began slow thrusts at first working his way up to go faster, all while again starting a heavy makeout session. "Murdoc~"

He moved your hair out of your face and grind at your lewd expression, you blushed embarrassed as all hell, that he was extremely good at. He kissed your neck still holding your hands above your head, you could feel your climax arriving again. "Murdoc." You locked fingers with Murdoc squeezing onto his hand. Murdoc gave a few more weak thrusts into you and pulled out before you could reach your own. You looked at him hovering above you and groaned. "Murdoc please." He smiled, pulling his pants up and fixing his belt. "We gotta get home lov'." You furrowed your brows at him as he sat back into the driver's seat. You crawled after him sitting on his lap. "Please Murdoc, please." You begged him, you wanted the sharp pain in your stomach to go away and begged for him to continue.

"We can once we get home hon',"