-The Desk 😳

You were awoken by the sound of 2D and Murdoc arguing, Murdoc rambling on about how for the past few days 2D hasn't been helping while stew was saying the opposite. You grabbed the blankets covering your head to try and block out the noise, but of course it did nothing. When Murdoc and 2D argued it sounded like two children screeching at each other. Quickly you got out of bed throwing on a pair of black shorts and a black crop top not bothering to fix your hair or anything.

"Mornin' Y/N." Russel said with a smile on his face.

You respond with a grouchy, "Morning.." and continue to walk down the hall towards the yelling. You swung the door open to see Murdoc holding 2D by the collar of his shirt with an angry look on his face.

"Oh hello lov'." Murdoc said dropping 2D on the ground. "How's your day?"

You frowned walking over to him, "Both of you stop yelling at eachother like five year olds."

Murdoc eyed 2D on the floor growling before he scurried away out the door.

"Have you been sleepin' this whole time?"

"Yes.. Yes I was and you woke me up."

Murdoc tucked his lower lip in, "oh-"

You poked his chest walking towards him making him back up into his desk. "I was sleeping peacefully until the two of you started yelling at each other."

Murdoc grined looking at you. "Oh you can't stay mad at me can you?" He put his hands on your hips pulling you against him.

You grabbed his hands in a reaction and looked up at him. "Murdoc."

"Y/N?"

You grabbed his jaw pulling his face closer to yours smiling. "Fuck you."

Murdoc bit his lower lip smiling pulling closer. "I think it's the other way around?" He spun you around, bending you over the desk.

You grunted grabbing the table, "Don't gotta be so rough I just woke up."

"You know I'm an aggressive person." He pulled your shorts down, throwing them somewhere in the room. He ran his hand down along your back, his nails lightly scratching your back sending shivers down your back.

You shifted yourself trying to get in a more comfortable position and nodded.

Murdoc slowly entered you with a grunt, his hands having a strong hold against your hips. He started at a slow pace working his way up faster. "After this I gotta do some work k hon?"

You nodded, clawing at the table.

Murdoc leaned against you so his chest was on your back and grabbed your wrists holding them, he gave a few sloppy thrusts into you before pulling out flipping you around. He grabbed you by the waist putting you on the table kissing you. He grabbed your leg pushing it to the side and entered you again.

You wrapped your arms around him moaning in the kiss.

"Murdoc~"

He groaned your name and pushed himself deeper into you making you moan.

You gasped digging your nails into his back, "M-Murdoc i'm gonna-" You came throwing your head back biting your lip. "Jesus fucking christ."

Murdoc pulled out still kissing you, eventually he stopped and zipped his pants back up handing you your shorts.

"You should go back to bed." He winked at you sitting down at his desk.

You pulled your shorts up walking over planting a kiss on his cheek. "Love you mudz."

"Yeah yeah love you too."