-Middle of the night

Once Murdoc pulled into kong he got out of the car and opened the door waking you up.

"Hi lov,"

You blinked hard, rubbing your eyes, getting out of the car leaning up against him. "Hi." You responded. Both of you went inside Murdoc guiding you to his room.

"You can make yer' self comfortable. I don't mind." With that Murdoc laid down in bed resting his head on his arm behind his head.

You grumbled taking the black fur jacket or putting it on his chair. "Do you by any chance have any clothes I could change into, I don't wanna sleep in this dress." You again rubbed your eyes tiredly looking at him.

He raised an eyebrow looking at you and nodded, "Uh yeah in the closet over there."

You made your way over to the closet looking through all of his clothes. You grabbed a turtle neck and walked back over to Murdoc. "Can you help me unzip my dress?"

Murdoc looked at you confused and got up, "Sure?" He grabbed the zipped and unzipped it laying back down.

You shimmied out of the dress and put the turtle neck on that stopped just above your thighs. You laid next to Murdoc putting your head on his chest and on leg over his waist closing your eyes.

He looked confused and pulled the covers over the both of you running his finger through your hair. He felt funny, almost sick but ignored it. About an hour after you fell asleep he did.

A few hours later he awoke to a hard jerk to his side, confused he leaned up and looked at you that was still asleep but had a funny expression on your face. Murdoc looked at you confused, that was until you lighty moaned his name and he almost laughed. He sat up straight facing you smiling. A good five minutes passed and you were still going on. Murdoc climbed over you sitting on your waist and stuck his hands under the turtle neck running his hands along your sides.

You woke up from the shock of his cold hands very confused.

"Someone dreaming about me, eh~?"

You laid there under him embarrassed. "Wh- no."

"Bullshit you moaned my name." He laughed mocking you, "Oh Murdoc~"

You slapped his arm blushing, "Stop it!"

He leaned closer to your face making you back your head up into the pillow. "Why should I?"

You were quiet.

"That's what I thought."

You stared at him for a second before yanking his face to yours frantically kissing him, now that he didn't expect but didn't mind either. "Murdoc please."

Murdoc smiled through the kiss grabbing your shoulders.

"Mmmhm." There was a long pause before he got up and headed towards the door. "You should get some sleep dove."

You sat up confused. "What, no? Not now."

Murdoc faked yawned walking out about to close the door. "No you should get some sleep, we're gonna have a long day tomorrow." He shut the door and walked away laughing.

"I'M GONNA CUM ON YOUR PILLOWS!"

You could hear Murdoc wheezing through the door, "YOU DO THAT LOV'!"