Junkook - Shhh its okay now you are safe I won't let anyone to  touch you.
I will always keep you safe.

He breaks the hug and wipes her tears. He again tucks the hair of her left cheek behind her ears to get a clear view.

He applies some ointment there. He then places his shaky thumb on her lips which were bleeding slightly. Only he knows how he controlled himself to kiss away her pain. He moves more close to get a good view of her lips. She gulps at the closeness as his face was only a few inches apart from hers. He applies some ointment there too. He looks into her puffy  eyes causing her breaths to uneven but then he realises how close they are.

He moves back a little and presses his lips on her forehead a bit long  giving her a peck. She closes her  eyes to feel it. It was for the first time they were coming in contact like this so their hearts were beating violently inside ribcage.

He then drives her to y/n's parents home.

He stops his car infront of y/n's home.

Junkook - You will stay here, noona has talked to her mom.

Shin nods. He opens the car door for Shin. She comes out.

Shin - T-Thank you Junkook

Junkook hugs her and caresses her hair.

Junkook - Come noona is waiting for you inside.

He rings the bell.

Y/N comes out and immediately hugs Shin who again starts sobbing.

Y/N - It's okay Shin we all are with you. You are not alone right Junkook

Junkook - Absolutely!

Y/N - Junkook now go and have some rest it's already very late. I will take care of her now.

Junkook - But noona ( concerned)

Y/N - Don't worry Junkookah I will be staying with her tonight.

Junkook nods and leaves but he turns back to look at Shin for the last time and closes his fist in anger.

************

Time skip next day

Shin - Noona must have told you about this place of mine right Kook.

Junkook massages his nape

Junkook - Y-yes. I just wanted to lighten up your mood so I brought you here.

She moves out of the car and stands near railing on the bridge listening to the water flowing calmly in the river near forest.

Shin - ( smiles weakly) I miss you mom.

A tear rolls down her eye but Junkook is quick enough to wipe it.

Junkook - Now stop crying Shin your mom would not like seeing you in this state.

She hugs him tightly and starts sobbing Junkook caresses her back to calm her down and they stay like that for some time.

Shin breaks the hug and looks towards Junkook

Shin - What have I done to deserve this Junkook. My mom died when I was six or instead I should say committed suicide.

Junkook's eyes widens

Junkook - Suicide? B-but why?