Part 8

After few days

Junkook - Thanks for the Coffee noona. I will take my leave now.

Y/N - Umm Junkookah

Junkook - Yes noona?

Y/N - I had sent Taehyung's  breakfast in the morning has he eaten it?

Junkook - Yes yes don't worry ( smile)

Y/N - I don't know what happened to him today, he was behaving different from other days. 

Junkook - Yeah it happens sometimes when his  V mode is activated.

Y/N - V mode?

Junkook - you will know about it ones he comes back. And i am sure you will enjoy that side of him ( wink)

Y/N - Huh?

He looks at  his watch

Junkook - Oh shit I am already late and Hyung in his V mode becomes very dangerous.

Y/N's POV - What is he talking about?

**************

Time skip at evening

Y/N enters their room after washing the dishes.

Y/N - Arrggh! what the hell! Taehyung wear your shirt.

She covers her face with  her palms meanwhile Taehyung doesn't moves even by an inch. towel is tied around his waist and water droplets are  dripping on his well chiselled body from his  wet hair strands.

Y/N removes her hands and her eyes widens

Y/N - Y-Yeah! W-why are y-you still here?

Taehyung  moves towards her while she  starts moving backwards But to her bad her back hits the wall  and her breath hitches when Taehyung traps her in between his arms staring at her soul through her eyes. Her breaths become irregular as he starts moving closer to her.

He whispers in her ears giving chills to her spine with his hot breaths.

Taehyung - Because now we are sharing the same room so there are somethings you should get used to, Baby.

He again looks into her eyes but this time she turns her head to  side. He traces his finger along  her jawline and holds her chin lightly turning her face towards him again. He stares at her lips causing her breaths to become more uneven.

He leans forward, she closes her eyes and fists the hem of her skirt tightly. He attaches his lips just beside hers causing them to touch a little for few seconds , hitching her breath.

He then kisses her forehead and goes to washroom after taking his clothes from closet while y/n stands there dumbfounded still catching her breaths.

Time Skip

After changing into his  nightsuit Taehyung lays down beside  y/n who is  pretending to be asleep while facing the wall.

Taehyung pulls her closer to him by her waist.

Y/N's eyes widens

Y/N - w-what are you doing?

Taehyung - you will end up in my embrace anyways,   by imagining a Rag drooping from a tree branch as a girl's shadow in the  middle of the night  so why not now.