"𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖"┊┊𝗯𝗼𝗸𝘂𝘁𝗼.𝗸

Start from the beginning

View the end of the chapter for more notes.

: ✰❛ 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝘿 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ; ❀❜

"N/n I'm leaving"
"Okayyyy, bye byeee"

˚ ˚𓆟┊┊You smirked still looking down at your phone as you heard your brother close the door.

'heh, thought i wasn't gonna come this time huh' you chuckled and put on your shoes ready to meet his, so called, teammates that you couldn't see.

You were already prepared for this, wearing a grey sweatpants and a hoodie you left your hair down too lazy to tie it.

You left a small note on the fridge telling your parents that you went out on a walk with Akinori.

You walked to your bike and jumped on it heading to the place where he would meet his friends.

On your way here you nearly got caught when he suddenly stopped due to his wheel getting stuck in a hole on the road.

You held your breath, feeling your heart beats speeding up as you stopped in your track hoping he didn't see you.

"Ugh fucking shit" he cursed under his breath frowning when he noticed his now holed wheel.

"Great, now i have to walk" he said sarcastically as you tried your best not to laugh at him or else he'll hear you.

He carried on his way, his bike by his side as he walked to the place where they where meeting.

You, on the other hand, was laughing at him quietly still following him closely behind.

; .ೃ*"HEY AKAASHI LOOK KONOHA IS HERE, HEYYY" a loud white haired boy with black roots shouted from the distance.

"I can see that bokuto-san" a black haired boy softly answered.

'they're the complete opposite' you thought before taking a look at the rest of the team.

"Hey guys"
"Hey konoha, 'sup" a brown haired guy with an undercut greeted your brother.

'They seem nice, now why the fuck wouldn't he let me know them' you were too busy insulting your brother until you heard someone say;