And you are ...

Third person POV :

        The Olympians gods were chating in the throne room in Olympus , even Hestia and Hades were there . The Battle of the Labirint , how their children were calling it , was over , but the gods knew that there was more to come yet . However , the gods were still arguing , like always : Zeus , Poseidon and Hades were arguing about who was Rhea's favourite , Hestia was staying by her Fire , Athena was reading , Aphrodite was making her makeup , Hera and Demeter were arguing about cereals , Artemis and Apollo were arguing about who was older , Hermes was tasting on his phone , Dionysus was reading a magazine , Hephaestus was finishing a new invention and Ares was complaining about the amount of major wars in the world . Suddenly , a book fell on Zeus' head and all the room was suddenly quiet . Then a note appeared on Athena's book , which she read loud :

        You all know that the real battle is about to start , and you will need the help of your children . Some demigods wil come from the past and from the future to read the book I gave you .The demigods from the future will introduce themselves with the full title , while the ones from the past will only say their full names , parentage and the latest quest . The first group is from the past , and the second is from the future . Do not harm anyone , unless you want Olympus to fall . And , to let you know I may or may not bring new demigods and return others ...

~A person you will never know ... unless I want to 

        Before anyone could comment , there was a huge flash of light and a group of four people appeared in a corner .  

        --- Introduce yoursef only with your name and parentage , then tell me the latest quest ! ordered Zeus .

        --- Percy Jackson , son of Poseidon .

        --- Annabeth Chase , daughter of Athena .

        --- Thalia , daughter of Zeus . And I am not saying my last name .

        --- Grover Underwood , satyr .

        --- Good , and the last quest ?

        --- The rescue of Lady Artemis , said Thalia .

        Before anyone could say something , there was another flash of light and eight people appeared in another corner of the throne room , and another note appeared on Athena's book :

        And there are the others ! After they will introduce themselves , have fun with the reading ! Also , the time is fozen outside , so no one is leaving , unless I make it happened .

~A person you will never know ... unless I want to 

        --- To the new demigods , these demigods in the other corner are after the rescue of Lady Artemis . Introduce yourself with the full title , said Zeus .

        --- But we haven't introduced ourselves with the full title ! It's not fair ! said the younger Percy upset .

        --- That is because the gods are from your future Seaweed Brain . They know what you did , said the older Annabeth .

        --- Ok , I don't want another war , I had enough ! I am Nico di Angelo , son of Hades , Hero of Olympus and the Ghost King .

        --- But you just ran from Camp ! said younger Percy surprised .

        --- They are from the future , Percy ! said younger Annabeth .

        --- I am Reyna Avila Ramirez-Arellano , daughter of Bellona , Praetor of the Twelfth Legion .

        --- A Roman ?! How ? asked Zeus .

        --- We will explain later , Lord Zeus . Now contine , said older Percy .

        --- Jason Grace , son of Jupiter , one of The Seven , Hero of Olympus , champion of Juno .

        Thalia run at Jason and embraced him , with tears in her eyes :

        --- They told me you were dead ! I missed you sooo much !

        --- Thanks , sis , said Jason , hugging her back .

        --- Piper McLean , daughter of Aphrodite , one of The Seven , Hero of Olympus .

        --- Hazel Levesque , daughter of Pluto , one of The Seven , Hero of Olympus .

        --- Frank Zhang , son of Mars , one of The Seven , Hero of Olympus , Legacy of Poseidon .

        --- Leo Valdez , son of Hephaestus , one of The Seven , Hero of Olympus and Supreme Comander of the Argo II .

        --- Annabeth Chase , daughter of Athena , Saviour of Olympus , one of The Seven , Hero of Olympus.

        --- Percy Jackson , son of Poseidon . I will not say my titles which you know , because we will stay here all day long . So , I am a Saviour of Olympus , one of The Seven and Hero of Olympus .

        --- Percy , Annabeth , you forgot something , said Leo .

        --- Oh , yea ... and survivors of Tartarus ... whispered older Percy and older Annabeth .

        --- What ?! said Poseidon , Athena , younger Percy and younger Annabeth at the same time .

        --- We are fine now , calm down . Now do we read something or what ? asked older Percy .

        The older Annabeth took the book , which landed on the floor , and read the title :

        --- Percy Jackson and The Olympians : The Last Olympian . Who want to read ? 

        --- I will ! said Athena and took the book from her daughter . I Go Cruising With Explosives .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        So , here is the first chapter ! From now on , the ones after "The Titan's Curse" will have the initiales TTC after their names . See you soon !